Getting Pregnant After Sterilisation Reversal Part 13..

mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone Smile

Hi Lilemm we are good thanks,i have been quite ill but have now started some treatment and am starting to feel better now Smile
Mia is fantastic she is drinking full bottles now and putting on weight still not sleeping through the night which is a killer but i am sure she will settle down soon,haha who am i trying to kid!

Is everyone sorted for christmas? For the first year ever i have got everything,and its all wrapped,thats only because i am on mat leave though so have been able to go out and get everything otherwise i would of been doing my normal running round on christmas eve!
We put the tree up last night and today i put mia on her playmat and she rolled her way over to the tree and was grabbing hold of the decs and shaking the tree lol

Hoping there will be a few xmas bfp's on here Very Happy I dont get to come on here often as Mia has decided that 2 20 min naps a day is all she needs!! Hope everyone is well and hope you all have a lovely christmas XX
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:55 am 
Post subject:
Jillybeanz2011 wrote:
DL05, That is such positive news thankyou for getting back to me Very Happy I have emailed Mandy Dr Pickles secretary with the information hopefully she gets back to me soon Smile

Hi all been reading this thread for a while just would like to wish you all well and seasonal blessings. Fingers crossed for you all.

Jillybeanz When is your op? I can not thank Mr Pickles and his team enough for all they did for me and my partner. Had Op. last Jan and expecting our little miracle this 19th Jan 2013. Good luck hun Xxx
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Hendrix1..Congrats on your pregnancy how exciting Smile

I am going for my initial consultation beginning January and I can't wait,. If you don't mind me asking how were you sterilised?

I have had 3 c-sections and really hope it doesn't stop me having my reversal.. Sad
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:48 pm 
Post subject:
Ive had for sections hun Very Happy and cons happy for mt to have anouther baby
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:52 pm 
Post subject:
Oh YAY Smile I'm feeling so positive about this..
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:55 pm 
Post subject:
Yrs ago there was limits on sections Now there no so bothered providing your well within yourself I had 3x sections sterilized then reversed then bfp deliverd via section and now under the cons for fertility treatment now im hopping for anouther 2 miracles
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:37 pm 
Post subject:
Hi jillybeanz
I was sterilised 2004 with filshie clips.
Have a long story how i ended up with Dr Pickles but so so SO glad Very Happy we did. Any questions just ask, FX you have just as good experience as we did. X

Very Happy
Piggy34
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:14 pm 
Post subject:
Evening ladies,
Iv my HSG tomorrow morning Very Happy , my trains at 4.55am my appt is 8 am its going to be a long day Sad
Do you get to know the result on the day of the HSG ?
Piggy34
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:15 pm 
Post subject:
hendrix1 wrote:
Hi jillybeanz
I was sterilised 2004 with filshie clips.
Have a long story how i ended up with Dr Pickles but so so SO glad Very Happy we did. Any questions just ask, FX you have just as good experience as we did. X

Very Happy

Hi Hun, can I ask how old you are?
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:29 pm 
Post subject:
I'm 35 and have 3 children
shellypenton
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:31 pm 
Post subject:
HEY LADIES!!!

I KNOW ITS BEEN AWHILE BUT I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY.....

I FINALLY WENT TO THE DOCTOR TODAY AND SHE GAVE ME A RX FOR CLOMID Very Happy . I WAS FOUR DAYS LATE TODAY SO THEY DID A URINE TEST AND IT WAS BFN. BUT WHEN I GOT HOME AF SHOWED UP WHICH IS GOOD THAT WAY I CAN START MY CLOMID ON FRIDAY... ALSO SHE PUT ME ON ESTRADIOL TABLETS I START THAT ON CD8 TO CD12. THEN ON CD17 I START CRINONE PROGESTERONE GEL GO BACK TO DOCTOR ON CD21 TO HAVE BLOOD TAKEN.. SO PLEASE WISH ME LUCK LADIES!!!! HAS ANYONE TRIED DOING ALL 3 OF THESE THINGS AT ONE TIME IF SO PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE!!!!!

YESTERDAY MY HUSBAND HAD TO GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM DUE TO A KIDNEY STONE HE IS A LITTLE BETTER TODAY BUT HE STILL HAS NOT PASSED IT.. HOPEFULLY BY THE TIME WE HAVE TO BD HE WILL BE BETTER.....

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY....
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hi piggy

Good luck with your hsg 2moro, I do feel for you having a really early start!!

I got my results the same day, I actually sat and watched it all happening on the screen, have u got some painkillers to take before you go in, it isn't painful just really uncomfortable, and you might have some cramps afterwards.

From my personal experience they told me that both my tubes were blocked and it would be unlikely for me to get pg, I then went onto having a lap and dye, and 3 months later I was pregnant!!!! don't let my experience put you off, I'm not trying to scare you, I'm sure you'll be just fine, please come back on and let us know how you get on hun!!!
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:34 am 
Post subject:
HI I am 36 have 4 children (all boys). After the reversal i caught straight away but miscarried at 10wks and the following month had a chemical pregnancy. Had BFP a few months later, now 35weeks preg Very Happy. I find it funny that the due date originally was the same date in Jan as my reversal.
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:46 am 
Post subject:
hendrix1 wrote:
HI I am 36 have 4 children (all boys). After the reversal i caught straight away but miscarried at 10wks and the following month had a chemical pregnancy. Had BFP a few months later, now 35weeks preg Very Happy. I find it funny that the due date originally was the same date in Jan as my reversal.

Hi hendrix that's great news Smile I'm feeling hopeful that things will work out for me. I hope so anyway.. Have you found out what you having?
hendrix1
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:28 am 
Post subject:
Its a girl Shocked Laughing.

Would love others to have the same experience and outcome as we have had. I get so emotional (could be my hormones lol) every time i here or read about bfp after a reversal its such an emotional roller-coaster from the day you start thinking about options to ttc, for both you and your partner. FX 2013 will be a good year for us all.

Are there others here who are considering/seen Dr Pickles?? from my experience he and his whole team were fantastic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 86, 87, 88  Next
Page 83 of 88

Jump to:  

Community

Popular