Getting Pregnant After Sterilisation Reversal Part 13..

lilemm
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:12 pm 
Post subject:
Evening ladies

I hope I find you all well, and looking forward to Christmas, gotta have a catch up on posts, hope you all get everything you wish for, wish I could wave a magic wand and give you all that bfp you all deserve!!!

I hope there is some bfp's over the Christmas!!

Well I'm all sorted on the present front, just got the food to sort now!!

Mand, meesh how are the little ones doing?? Hope there 1st Christmas is magical and you enjoy every minute of it, I found harry's 1st tooth last nite, was well chuffed for him, his gums have never really bothered him, thank god!!

Hope you all have a great Christmas and a very happy new year!! Xx
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:39 pm 
Post subject:
How cute huni I rember Jake getting his first tooth was so proud of him Smile

Well had Tracking scan today I have 3 mature follies at 18mm Shocked At first I was upset thinking that was not good enuf But then she went on to give me a lecture that im very high risk of multiple pregnency if We have intercourse Shocked She was very rude to be honest telling me The risks at my age 36 and the fact ive had 4x c sections puts me at even more of a risk.. She even said so how would your husband feal about multiple pregnency cheeky mare Mad

Anyhows Got have bloods done on monday 24th get results on the 31st

On the positive note My referal for my IVF went over to BWH today they said from the date they recive to 1st consultation is 5 wks Very Happy I feal like a lot of presure has been taken of me knowing were going down that route
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:37 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone,first time i have been able to come on for a while Very Happy

Munchkin hiya hun hope you are well? XX

Lilemm we are on the mend now,everyone has been ill,mia is on antibiotics as this virus thing has ended up on her chest,she sounded so bubbly bless her,she was burning up,not feeding and just looked so poorly Sad its day 2 now and she seems a tiny bit better so fx she will be well for xmas Smile my eldest has started on antibiotics today as well Sad

Quinny i thought about you the other day,i got a new quinny buggy lol,Hope you are well XX

Nat,meesh,angel hope you are all ok XX

I'm going to have a catch up on the posts in a min,Mia is sleeping next to me,the other kids are at their dads and oh is doing something or other but i am not going to disturb him to ask what lol he can get on with whatever it is!

Hope everyone has a fantastic christmas and heres hoping 2013 brings you lovely ladys your much deserved bfp's Very Happy Very Happy

Hi to all the new lady's,i was a regular on here earlier this year but dont really get a min to myself at the mo but i think i will be joining you again next year!

Bye for now hope to chat soon XXX
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:44 pm 
Post subject:
Mand good to hear from you Sorri Mia not so well always worrying when there sp little Hope she better soon

I love the quinny prams think Jake had every colour so far lol
Are you going be TTC again in new yr that be lovely Very Happy

We have just had a referal for IVF carnt wait to start Smile If im honest I dont see myself with anouther child but its one of them things if i dont try i will regret it
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:46 pm 
Post subject:
Happy Christmas ladies Smile Just had a lovely bath and a glass of wine....This time last year I wouldn't touch alcohol just in case lol Now I can drink and be merry lol

Lets hope 2013 brings lots of BFP's for you all xxxxxx

Love you ladies, you kept me sane when I felt like giving up Smile Your all legends xxxx
shellypenton
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:00 pm 
Post subject:
MERRY CHRISTMAS LADIES!! HOPE U AND UR FAMILY HAS A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!

I HAD TO WORK TODAY SO WE DID OUR CHRISTMAS LAST NIGHT AND IT WAS GREAT Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I FINISHED MY PROGESTERONE PILLS SUNDAY. THIS FRIDAY I WILL START THE PROGESTERONE INJECTIONS.. MY HORMONES ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE Very Happy Sad Laughing Crying or Very sad Twisted Evil Mad

LAST NIGHT BOTH OVARIES WERE HURTING SO I HOPE THAT IS DUE TO OV...

WELL NOT MUCH MY WAY BUT WANTED TO WISH U ALL A MERRY CHRITMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.. I HOPE WE ALL GET BFP FOR THE NEW YEAR..I AM SO HAPPY THAT I HAVE YALL TO TALK TO...
Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:56 am 
Post subject:
I'm so excited my duo fertility monitor arrived to day Very Happy
The guarantee pregnant s with in 12 months or full money back guarantee
There are 2 ways to pay in full it's £495 ( which you get money back 0ffer) or monthly
you ware the little sensore all the time its so small its under ur arm it records your temp , you plug into computer and charts it all sending info to supports to customer team who call or email you with help..

http://www.duofertility.com/
Hope every one had a great Xmas x
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:00 pm 
Post subject:
wow its been so quiet on ere latley hope everyone well Smile and had good christmas new year Smile Well we have brought our date forward to start our IVF carnt wait Smile
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:14 pm 
Post subject:
quinny2008 wrote:
wow its been so quiet on ere latley hope everyone well Smile and had good christmas new year Smile Well we have brought our date forward to start our IVF carnt wait Smile

Hi Quinny.

Please keep me updated as we're thinking ov goin to the same clinic in Birmingham about summertime. Wot tests do u need as I've ad blood tests smear and a scan on my ovaries but that's it, as the cons at my local hospital wudn't do the hsg. Will I need to av that done first or does the clinic do them at a charge?? Wot about meds do u av to get them from the hospital or sumwhere else?? Hope you don't mind me askin........ How much is it costin you??? Good luck Hun!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!! Xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:42 pm 
Post subject:
Not at all hun ask away . The Ivf is £2200 then xtra is cost of drugs
bringing total cost £3000 you can buy drugs from
asda at fraction of price just ask hospital for
prescription . Ive had all my test done they were bloods
ovarian scan dont think you need worry about tubes
as they bypass them anyhow . Hubby has had to have
two semen test and im sure he has to have bloods
taken . were just waiting on app now then were rdy
to go . good luck huni xx
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:05 am 
Post subject:
Happy New Year Ladies!!!! Very Happy

Goodluck Quinny how exciting Smile

Hope everyone is well, i went back to work on weds and it wasnt as bad as i thought lol but Liam will be going into a nursery starting next tuesday Sad just hope he likes it xxx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:27 pm 
Post subject:
Just wanted to pop on and see how everyones doing Smile
Meesh its hard to believe you're at the stage of finishing your maternity leave already Shocked i'm sure Liam will be fine, they normally cope better than us Smile xx
Hows everyone else ? Still no BFP's ?
Lets hope 2013 brings one for everyone still trying Very Happy
I've definately decided not to try and get my OH to go for IVF , I've had moments over the last 3 months when I wanted to break down and beg him to do it Embarassed Laughing but having just turned 43 the other day ( Shocked Embarassed Laughing ) I don't hold out great hopes of it working and I know I would want to try again if it didn't work , and to be honest i'm sick of putting things on hold now and attempting IVF would mean delaying Florida and disrupt my course and the exams and after almost 3yrs of ups and downs since we first started to save for the reversal i'm just tired of it all Question
So i'm trying to accept its not meant to be, have just had my 3rd AF since the Op and each one is a little easier to cope with ( I didn't even cry this month Shocked Laughing ), I think i'm getting there (a bit) with accepting that the tube really is permanently blocked now , so there's been some progress Smile
Anna and Evie I really hope the IVF works for both of you Smile I'll be sneaking on to see how you're getting on and hope to see lots of updates Smile xx
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies.. I have my first consultation with dr pickles tomorrow and I am so so nervous.. Are there any ladies out there who have had a successful reversal after tubes being cut? I just keep reading such sad, stories and outcomes of cut tubes being reversed etc....
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:01 am 
Post subject:
Good luck huni sure all will be fine i had reversal in 08 got my bfp in 2010
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:00 am 
Post subject:
Jillybeanz there's an outcomes post in this section somewhere with details of surgeons used and outcomes from the ops that might help Smile x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88  Next
Page 85 of 88

Jump to:  

Community

Popular