Getting Pregnant After Sterilisation Reversal Part 13..

Jillybeanz2011
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:56 pm 
Post subject:
consultation went very well and my op is booked for the beginning Feb....Im so so excited and nervous and overwhelmed that it is finally happening Surprised
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:11 pm 
Post subject:
glad all went well huni nt long now i strongly recommend you get some wind eaze as after reversal you will be so bloated
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:50 pm 
Post subject: Newbie, please take time to reply
Hi girls, I'm a 39 yr old who went through a reversall on oct 19 2012 at bmi kings lynn, love to talk with other ladies gone through same thing, please reply xxx
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:52 pm 
Post subject:
hi salad40 Smile I'm going for my reversal op in Feb, I'm really nervous and excited. how did your reversal go?
meesh31
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:02 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies

Hope everyone is fit & well and hope ladies with the babies are getting plenty rest!! Laughing

Goodluck with your op Jillybeanz Smile

Salad i had reversal in March 2011 and 5 month later i was pregnant Smile im now the proud mummy of Liam hes now 8 month old Very Happy im also an exausted mummy as had him Christened yesturday and that took so much planning and preperation i was up at 6.30am catering yesturday morning but it was all soooo worth it Very Happy

Hope you all have a great day xxxx

Salad40
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:24 am 
Post subject:
Thanks for the reply ladies, I have felt so alone with all this, I don't have anyone to talk to and I'm sure I'm going mad lol, congratulations meesh, need to ask you a few questions, and jillybeanz, sending you some. Good luck, not that you'll need it, they know what they are doing,

My surgery went very well, it took 2 hours and I was back in my room with a very worried partner, the best bit was the morphine lol I floated the rest Of the day and night away ha ha, the following day I was up and about and bored, I was discharged the following afternoon and spent the whole week just resting,on the Monday ( 3days after) I was sick and I felt something tear in the wound, but as I didn't see any bleed I left it, but on the Wednesday I reached across in bed and felt another tear, I immediately got it checked and was told it was nothing to worry about, it was just on the inside but it will heal itself. The hospital had given me co-codomol but they wasn't strong so I went t my doctor and got some much stronger ones, but I was a zombie, so I stopped taking them on the Thursday, 6 days after the op, my staples were taken out on the Friday, one week after which didn't hurt, I was told I'd be off work for 3 weeks and went back on lighter duties, (my job involves heavy lifting), I've only just had my follow up appointment, should of had it in November, and I've been told after discussing periods and sex that we were doing it wrong lol.
We were doing it n the two fertile days making sure his sperm was day fresh,I'm told that we need to do it on days 12-14-16 or 11-13-15-17 so after my period this month I'm determined to get it right.

Meesh, what methos was you using, any kits or monitors?
Salad40
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:26 am 
Post subject:
Meesh also, where you have it done, how old are you and your partner xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:32 am 
Post subject:
morning salad im Anna had reversal in 08 blessed in 2010 . I was advised and again this timr to try every othet day from day 10 , good luck hun hope you get your BFP soin
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:49 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Anna, maybe it's why it hadn't worked, lets hope we get it right this next month lol , thanks for the reply xxxx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:15 am 
Post subject:
The best times to have sex depends on when you ovulate Salad its different for everyone ,can be as early as cd7 (counting day one as the first day of your period) or if you have long cycles it can be much later , If you have regular sex every other day or every 3rd day though from when AF finishes until your next one then you can't really miss it timing wise Laughing It can all get a bit much though if you're too rigid on the timing especially for the men Rolling Eyes Laughing OPK's help some people as it can take the pressure off knowing you got the timing right but for others they feel it puts too much pressure on Question
Maybe worth using them for one month though just to get an idea of what day you do ov on though Question
Good luck xx
meesh31
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:26 am 
Post subject:
Salad im 32 my partner is 28, i had key hole surgery...

i didnt use any tests or kits nor did we do it on certain days we were just like rabbits anyway Very Happy (that was then) no time now lol
i dont no anything about the kits people use or about the days people say your ment to do it but there is ladies on here that use all those different ways and will be able to tell you more about it xxx

Salad40
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:54 am 
Post subject:
Thanks girls, def gonna try every other, I know ish when I'm ov, as I feel it and its timed with in a day of when the kits say it is, and your right, it's so much pressure on the guy, we finding that hard, as its demanding he can't always perform, cos we are so both uptight, it's a horrible chore to do, he dreads that's time of the month lol, any other time we d it, it's ok
gardenfairy
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:48 am 
Post subject: hi
Hi ladies,
For our last three we did charting/temping to judge OV and bd every other day for a week (or two if could manage lol)
It can become a chore though, although my DH said during that period`it was like his birthday and xmas` Laughing as with us having other children we couldnt BD as often as we liked Embarassed having said that DH did complain he was shattered, and he`s 5 years younger than me! MEN!
Good luck and fingers crossed for all trying xx
gardenfairy
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:59 am 
Post subject: questions not sure if right thread?
Me again lol, not sure if correct thread but wanted to ask a few questions and didnt want to look like a serial poster on the board Question Embarassed
I have my first GP apt on Wednesday but wondered any suggestions of questions to ask? also how long roughly would it be from then to my referal to Consultant? and after then `if` we choose Reversal roughly how long till the op?sorry all the questions?
Kerry x
Me 39May eeekkkk
DH 34 (toyboy lol)
Just deciding Reversal or IVF
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:52 pm 
Post subject:
Got my appointment through today for 1st IVF consultation 31st this mth suprised on how
quick its happening now Just carnt wait to start

Gardenfairy after seeing gp and referal 5weeks my consultant gave me option of dates when we seen him at consultation
as my gp had alredy done all test . As you know my reversal
was a sucess and my boy born 2010 .Were doing IVF this time as been trying so long
and dont wpnt be to old 36 now
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87, 88  Next
Page 86 of 88

Jump to:  

Community

Popular