Getting Pregnant After Sterilisation Reversal Part 13..

shellypenton
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:35 pm 
Post subject:
HEY LADIES HOW HAS EVERYONE BEEN?
SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ON IN A WHILE BEEN SO BUSY... I STATRTED MY FIRST CYCLE OF CLOMID ON DEC 14 ALONG WITH PROGESTERONE TABLETS AND THEN THE PROGESTERONE CREAM... DID MY 21 DAY LEVEL AND IT WAS 53.9 YAY!!! LAST TIME IT WAS 1.0. SO THAT IS GOOD.......WELL NOW THE BAD NEWS AND NEED SOME ADVICE ON..........

I AM 10 DAYS LATE!!! I DID HOME PREGNANCY TEST AND IT WAS BFN I ALSO DID A BLOOD TEST TO SEE WHAT MY HCG LEVELS WERE THINKING THE HOME TEST WERE BAD Laughing Laughing BUT IT WAS NEGATIVE THE LEVELS WERE 5.0.. I AM ON CD36... IS THE CLOMID SUPPOSE TO DELAY UR CYCLE... I JUST WISH I COULD START SO I CAN DO MY NEXT CYCLE OF CLOMID..... PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

OTHER THAN THAT WE HAVE BEEN DOING GOOD IN THE STATE OF LOUISIANA!!! MIGHT GET US SOME SNOW TONIGHT OR EARLY IN THE MORNING..... I WOULD LOVE TONS OF IT!!!!

HOPE ALL U LADIES ARE DOING WELL!!

MEESH, QUINNY, PUMPKIN, MUNCHKIN, DLO5, HOPE U LADIES ARE DOING GREAT!!!

TO ALL THE NEWS GIRLS ON HERE WELCOME...
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:53 am 
Post subject:
That is strange Shelly as you obviously ovulated on time from the progesterone results, it could possibly be the progesterone cream and tablets though delaying things, I know some of the IVF women who get BFN's don't get an AF until a few days after stopping them, have you stopped taking them now ? As they can artifically keep the corpus luteum going and stop AF appearing .
Ahh snow, we had some the other day and are predicted heavy snow over the weekend , I love the way it looks but everyones so underprepared here it always causes chaos Rolling Eyes Laughing
Hope you get your snow xx
shellypenton
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:47 pm 
Post subject:
MORNING LADIES!!! WE GOT A LITTLE SNOW NOT ENOUGH FOR IT TO STICK Sad Sad

DLO5 I DID STOP TAKING THE CREAM ABOUT 4 DAYS AGO.. I ONLY TOOK THE PILLS FOR CD7 TO CD12 AND STARTED THE CREAM ON CD17 AND I STOPPED ON CD34.. IM STILL WAITING ON DR TO CALL ME TO SEE WHAT TO DO. I STILL HAVENT STARTED AND IM CD 37. Confused Confused......

I HAVE SOME PRESSURE DOWN THERE AND BACK AND BOOBS HURT.. FEELS LIKE AF BUT IT NEVER COMES... SO AGGRAVATING!!
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:44 pm 
Post subject:
hendrix1 wrote:
Jillybeanz2011 wrote:
DL05, That is such positive news thankyou for getting back to me Very Happy I have emailed Mandy Dr Pickles secretary with the information hopefully she gets back to me soon Smile

Hi all been reading this thread for a while just would like to wish you all well and seasonal blessings. Fingers crossed for you all.

Jillybeanz When is your op? I can not thank Mr Pickles and his team enough for all they did for me and my partner. Had Op. last Jan and expecting our little miracle this 19th Jan 2013. Good luck hun Xxx

Hi Hendrix is there anyway I can send you a private message? Thanks Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88
Page 88 of 88

Jump to:  

Community

Popular