Getting Pregnant After Sterilisation Reversal Part 13..

Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:42 am 
Post subject:
Meesh I bet your excited about your holiday hun Smile Hope you have a lovely time xxx

Rach, I am going to set a new target. I think 3 stone was a silly target to set as I will never feel like I will get there. 1 stone is more realistic. I have lost 5 and a half pound already, but were going away for four days so I can't say it will stay off Embarassed

Me-36
OH-33

Reversal op 04/08/2011
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:50 am 
Post subject:
Smile Hiya Meesh..have a fab holiday XX

I am drooling already pumpkin XX
reducing your target is good.. then when you reach the stone loss you can re sset the target..

Rach, I havent joined SW yet.. but am trying to eat sensibly and follow their diet plans.. havent weighed myself yet though.. Rolling Eyes well done with the weight loss XX

I dont do charts Pumpkin..but it does sound promising.. are you still feeling sick and tired??
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:54 am 
Post subject:
I still feel queasy. When I open my fridge it makes me heave because we have sliced barbecue chicken in there and I get a whiff of it and it turns my stomach. My CP is high, soft and closed, and I don't know if this means anything but my cervix usually points downwards at a slant (sorry tmi) and it's almost pointing upwards and I found it really hard to find the opening Question It's usually dropped way down by now. Also last night at the cinema I got so dizzy I couldn't stand up, felt really weird.

You don't have to join SW hun, I wonder if I could say I lost my pack and then get a new one, I could mail you mine lol I am going to look on the website now and see if I would get a new one lol

Me-36
OH-33

Reversal op 04/08/2011
lilemm
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:49 pm 
Post subject:
Meesh harry has been feeding all the time aswell, so I've had to out him on the hungry milk, and he's now takin 6oz's but is more content now, I think he's gonna be a little porker cos he's only 3weeks old!! Xx

Hope you all have a great Sunday ladies!! Xx
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:51 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy Aww thanks hun.. you dont have yo do that.. I may still have my old one too.. in a way I kind of want to join to meet new people.. Rolling Eyes Question

Sounds promising... but it may be down to taking Clomid. ..I dont know as I havent had clomid.. but I really really hope its a BFP.. XX Very Happy Very Happy
meesh31
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:41 pm 
Post subject:
Lilemm Liam been on the nxt stage milk since he was about 4 weeks still only drinkin 5ozs and still waking lots in night little bugger Laughing

Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:07 pm 
Post subject:
Laughing Laughing Aww bless sounds like you both have little porkers..XX
meesh31
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:13 pm 
Post subject:
Angel you could say that again we got Liam weighed again last week and he was 12lb 12ozs Surprised

Piggy34
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:01 pm 
Post subject: X
Afternoon ladies it's sunny here today how's everyone Very Happy
lilemm
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:10 pm 
Post subject:
Meesh I'm gonna get harry weighted on wed, last time he was weighted he was 8lb 15oz but he's defo bigger now, harry also wakes loads during the nite, was up at 2.30am this morn and just wouldn't go back down, eventually went den at 4.30am but was awake again at 7am ready for another feed, I'm sure he's got his nite's and days mixed up!! Xx

Over the past couple of days harry has lost the hair on top of his head, it's amazing how quick they lose it, I hope it comes back just as quick!! Xx
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:30 pm 
Post subject:
awww lilemm ino how u feel doin them night feeds i think Liam has deffo also got day and nights mixed up iv been feeding bathing and putting him in his cot by 7-8ish for over a week now but he still seems to wana wake for feeds oh woke last night and even took Liam downstairs with him at 6am so no1 else woke in the house bless, i was thinking about putting a small spoon of baby rice in his last feed as iv been told that works but oh dont seem keen on me doing that as he will only be 9 weeks old on weds so not sure what to do Laughing Laughing

Liam was 8lb 7ozs born then 11lb 3ozs now hes 12lb 12ozs he just gains he aint lost any since he was born Laughing hes a right chunky monkey Smile

Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:25 pm 
Post subject:
Afternoon ladies,

Been out shopping this afternoon with Andy. Had some lunch in marks and spencer and went to pick up his dads car so we can go away tomorrow Smile I have been feeling really dizzy all day again, feel like I am going to bloody fall over Sad Still feeling sick and tired too. I could actually fall asleep now and I had a lie in till half nine this morning. Tested this morning and BFN, but looked at it again 30 mins later and there was a faint line Rolling Eyes Cheapie tests are [*CENSORED*]! Got a digi for Tuesday if AF isn't here.

Going to pack everyone's stuff for our 4 days away Smile Wish me luck xxxx

Me-36
OH-33

Reversal op 04/08/2011
lilemm
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:45 pm 
Post subject:
Meesh I don't think it'll hurt him, might just do the trick, if harry doesn't start settling at nite I will consider adding some to his feed, then I might get some sleep!! Xx just don't mention it to your health visitor cos they are never happy for you to do things like that, even though you know your baby better!! Xx
Good luck hun if you try it let me know how you get on, enjoy your holiday!! Xx
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:09 pm 
Post subject:
DO I NEED TO SWITH TO PART 13? LOL R STAY ON 12?
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:37 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies hope you are all well, not been on lately been keeping updated with reading posts. Lill and meesh, Harry and Liam are the reason I had my op and you are both my inspiration. Well done on your weight loss pumpkin and have a lovely holiday. How are you simba? Hope you recovering well. Piggy shell and angel hope you are all well. Sorry if I have missed anyone. Well had a busy few days my mum had another stroke last Saturday so been concentrating on getting her well and dealing with physio etc. I think by working my dates out I was due to ov yesterday ( im prob getting it all wrong) so went out for a meal last nite, it was beautiful and first nite I have had away from the house since my op so really enjoyed it. We were back home for half 10 tho as we have both stopped drinking now we trying to conceive. Been doin the bd every nite for a week. How do you ladies keep up I do not know because I'm sick of the sight of my oh winky at the min haha. Been going for long walks n taking solid acid to help. Is there anything else you lovely ladies can suggest to take??? I won't waffle on anyway. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend xxxx jo
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 86, 87, 88  Next
Page 2 of 88

Jump to:  

Community

Popular