Getting Pregnant After Sterilisation Reversal Part 13..

Rachel72
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:37 pm 
Post subject:
Meesh & lilemm , Emily never slept thro until she was 5-6 months.
They say babies need to have doubled their birth weight to be able to sleep
through. Have you both tried a dream feed ? At about 10.30pm ish
I would hold off the baby rice if you can Wink at least until they are 16 wks or over.
Their little tummys are delicate.
Also dont forget they have big growth spurts, when they seem to eat for Britain lol
Emily is having one at the moment ……… I'm sure she is gonna pop !!! Laughing xxxx

Forgot to add, have you tried the E.A.S.Y routine ? i can highly recommend it Wink
http://www.babywhispererforums.com/
works a treat for Emily & me Wink xxxx

Last edited by Rachel72 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jobleb
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:42 pm 
Post subject:
I hope you all realized I meant folic acid there hahaha xxx
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:22 pm 
Post subject:
Lilemm I know ladies on here will disagree with me and it has been 13 years since I had a baby BUT your babys to young your baby's digestive system is not mature enough to handle solids and could make baby sick not to mention its a choking hazard at this age... I'm sorry I have not read all your posts just some Sad but have you tried the stronger milk as in I no cow and gate do a normal milk and then a hungry baby milk ones blue box ones green ...most health visitors don't have kids and most are cows Most health visitors and Most doctors cannot agree on when is the right age. There have been many studies to suggest that putting a baby on solids before their digestive and immune system is ready, can cause long term health problems Usually related to allergies. Have a look on here Hun

http://www.kellymom.com/nutrition/solids

My son has bowel problems even now and the peds doc blames food to early in his diet. Sad
meesh31
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:36 pm 
Post subject:
iv put liam on stage 2 milk cow & gate and its made no difference to be honest, its only 6 years since i had my last and im pretty sure i started her with a tiny bit baby rice from either 11or12 weeks she was totally fine with it, if i had my way id start Liam on it but my oh wants me to wait a week or so which i will do just for him, i think all mothers no ther own baby and no when they are ready!! and as for midwifes some of the ones iv met chat sh*t they aint even had kids and its all from a text book and some that have had kids them selves say its ok as they started ther children early they just have to tell you it aint good as thats ther job!

hope everyones having a good night Smile Smile

Piggy34
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:37 pm 
Post subject: Tests
Can I ask ladies does any one use the clear blue Fertility monitors ?I'm using the clear blue ovulation tests the one where you get the smiley face when your ovulating... What's the diffrence between the 2 kits apart from the cost lol Very Happy
Piggy34
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:52 pm 
Post subject: ..
All babies are diffrent ,whats right for one may not be right for another , most mothers no when to start adding food into the diet but it can cause problems I'm not saying its going to not for every child..Iv three children they all look a like but thats it medically there all diffrent and my son who started solids early has got problems they say was because of this..
My mum was watching my son for nine months as I was in hospital she thought he was hungry started food early BUT it was because he was missing me Very Happy
Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:58 pm 
Post subject:
In our nursery we take babies from 3 months, but we don't feed them solids until they are over 6 months. This is because their stomach's can't handle solids (the doctors say) I am not sure if it's true, but I started my youngest onn baby rice when she was 16 weeks and she was fine. I think a mother just knows what's right for her child in the end.

Piggy I use a CBFM and since I have been taking clomid I have noticed that OPK's are better, I am even considering selling my CBFM as I now prefer OPK's.

Me-36
OH-33

Reversal op 04/08/2011
Rachel72
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:07 pm 
Post subject:
I think putting babies on solids is always a difficult subject tbh Wink
When i had my 1st DD (20 yrs ago Embarassed ) weaning was at 3 months !!!
Like Piggy, my DD has Asthma, which the peds put down to early weaning.
These guidlines always change, i'm guessing its a man ! Rolling Eyes
I wouldnt offer solids to any of my babies too early, just because the wont sleep
through. Babies are meant to wake Wink Once they are in a good rountine, it all
falls into place. I know it's bloody hard !!!

But yes every mother knows their baby better than anyone.
We were just trying to offer advice and support Wink xxxx

lilemm
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:33 pm 
Post subject:
Piggy I'm not planning to put harry on solids, he's only 3weeks old, I would never give him solids at such an early age, I've changed his milk and he is on aptimal hungry milk, he only wakes 2times a nite, thats not the problem, he just doesn't wanna go back down afterwards, just wants to sit and look at me, but he will settle into a routine eventually!! Xx

My ds is 15 & my dd is 13 on sun, when I had them weaning was at 4 months and they have no problems, now it's weaning at 6 months, no-one panic I'm not gonna give harry solids til he's ready for it!! Xx

Meesh hope liam gets his nite and days sorted out!! Xx
Enjoy your holiday hun!! Xx where is it your off too?? Xx

Have a good evening ladies!! Xx
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:00 pm 
Post subject:
Evenin ladies

Not gunna get in the debate ov weanin, as Rachel sed 20 years ago it was 3 months old, then 4 n now 6!!! Shocked Laughing as long as yor baby is thrivin thats all that matters!!

Pumpkin still got mi fx for u hun!! Very Happy hope it's a false bfn!! Xx

Mand hope yor ok hun?? Smile

Meesh, Rachel, Janey n Lilemm hope yor all ok n babies r all well?!? Very Happy

Nat, Angel how r we ladies??

Newbies how's it goin wiv all this ttc malarky, hope yor all not goin round the bend n r RELAXIN!!!! Laughing

Quinney hope yor ok hun?? (big hugs) xx Smile

Sam n Ann how r u both??

Ada nother busy day but didn't manage to get to gym as went to sports direct to get ys his walkin boots for his school hol ( went yesterday for them n walked out wiv out them DOH!
Ada really funny taste in my mouth today, was like washin up liquid Yuk

Hope everyone has ada nice weekend!?! Cool will catch up tomoz........ Xx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:22 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies,

Well temp has gone below my normal post OV temps this morning, so I expect AF tomorrow. But one good thing is clomid has sorted out the spotting Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Not spotted as yet and by now I would have for the past 2 days (think that was the main reason I was getting a bit hopeful) I have also learned that cheap internet tests can not be trusted because last night I did one and a faint second line came up within the 10 minutes Rolling Eyes I am going to complain to the company I got them from (not that it will do much but it will make me feel better) Got my clomid packed to take away with us so I can start taking it on CD2 Smile and now I know to ignore all the PG symptoms that I will get, which I still have now even though I know AF is on her way. I still feel really sick and my CP is high, soft and closed Rolling Eyes

Hope you all have a lovely day xxxx I will be leaving for the caravan around 12ish, hope I can get a signal so I can keep up with everything...Especially Mand Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Me-36
OH-33

Reversal op 04/08/2011
meesh31
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:54 am 
Post subject:
Morning

lilemm im sure he will sort his sleep out soon ( i hope ) Laughing Laughing and just goin back on the feeding subject i aint givin Liam rice yet but i will as soon as i really feel he needs it. Smile lilemm we are going to a caravan park 5 minutes from norfolk broads i cant wait think im more excited than the kids lol

Hows everyone thismorning i still feel half asleep Laughing the weather is looking [*@!#%*] so not too sure what il be doing today Laughing

meesh31
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:55 am 
Post subject:
Pumpkin hope you have a lovely time away hun Smile

Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:57 am 
Post subject:
Thanks hun Smile Can't wait to get away and have some me time Smile Bet you can't wait either can you? Your first holiday with the little man Smile

Me-36
OH-33

Reversal op 04/08/2011
meesh31
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:17 am 
Post subject:
awww am really looking forward to it pumpkin just a change of place a cant wait Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 86, 87, 88  Next
Page 3 of 88

Jump to:  

Community

Popular