New.... and confused?!

Willow1982
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:59 pm 
Post subject: New.... and confused?!
Hello everyone... I am a mum of 3 and recently started to ttc. My youngest is 4yrs old and my eldest is 9yrs old.
I have had a missed period and I think experienced some symptoms although I cant remember having them so early. My 3 children are with an ex so this would be my 1st baby with my now partner and was wondering if that could make a difference?
I am 9days late and experienced period pains, heartburn, fatigue, breast tenderness, dizzy spells and also vomited once. I have taken several tests and all came back negative.
I recently had abnormal smear results and needed a colposcopy and LLETZ treatment but I have had a period since this. Would this make a difference? Really confused.

Many thanks xx
Chell101
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:23 am 
Post subject:
Hi I'm new here too, can see why your confused and I imagine frustrated!
Maybe best to contact your doc for bloods?
Willow1982
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:37 am 
Post subject:
I am now 17 days late and still no sign of aunt flow and still neg test results. if no sign of period by the end of the week then im off to the gp's. Ive had more symptoms of pregnancy too now. leaky swollen breasts being the main one. just want answers now!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Newbies Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular