OMG bfp with no3

pixiedust446
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:08 am 
Post subject: OMG bfp with no3
Had a feeling I was pg had major sore boobs and haven't stopped eating. Done a test this morning an it's a BFP 3wks an 1 day!
I cried with shock. Very worried how I'm going to cope an being pg with a 2 yr old to look after.

Can anyone reassure me on having 3? Or is it as hard as I think it's going to be x
Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:42 pm 
Post subject:
Arh hun big congrats to you i have not got 3 children but will have 2 under 3 years, i am not even thinking about how i will cope lol

Char

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
NewMrsC
Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:28 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulation hun.x.

I got my BFP yday and have a LO thats only just turned two so im kind of in the same boat although i dont have an older child as well. Wishing you all the best hun..
keltru
Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:45 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations! My sister has 3 and she said that once you're used to juggling 2 adding another into the mix doesn't make much of a difference x x x

ChrissieRussell
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:03 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations hun, I'm in same boat as you i got 2 girls my eldest is 3 yrs and my baby is now 10 months, i also carried while my first was 2. I'm 18wks with no 3 and i would be lying if i said i didn't have concerns, my main worry is that i don't want the girls to feel left out but i also had that fear when i was last pg but we included her as much as we could, took her to all the appointments, all the scans and even took her to DAU, luckily they are very close and adore each other, i'm just hoping this time it will be the same. Good luck and i'm sure you'll be fine. xxx

*Our beautiful twins are safe in heaven*
pixiedust446
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:31 pm 
Post subject:
NewMrsC wrote:
Congratulation hun.x.

I got my BFP yday and have a LO thats only just turned two so im kind of in the same boat although i dont have an older child as well. Wishing you all the best hun..

whens your due date? Been hunting for a buddy on here Smile

Jump to:  

Community

Popular