Reversal op advice

Shellyrfc
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:17 am 
Post subject: Reversal op advice
Hi I was wondering if the ladies who have had the reversal could tell me if they were put to sleep while it was done and how long we're you in hospital. xx
Jobleb
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:28 am 
Post subject:
Hi Hun yeah I was put to sleep for op, had it Friday tea time and came home Sunday lunch time. Any more questions just ask as I'm only 4 weeks plus 2 days post op. Xx
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:29 am 
Post subject:
Thanks hun. We are just waiting on the go ahead from the clinic as they are awaiting the results from hubby's spwrm sample. I'm a bit scared about being put to sleep for it. xx
Jobleb
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:55 pm 
Post subject:
I was absolutely terrified I was so scared that just before the nurse came in for me I was not going to go through with it. But then I thought of having a baby so that changed my mind. I was quiet uncomfortable when I woke up but the nurses were fantastic with making sure I was comfortable. I had very little appetite for first few days after and it's just pickin up now. Your tummy will be very numb for first few days anyway but the wind is uncomfortable, I walked about as much as I could cos it does help ease it. Once your home make sure you rest you have to or you will make yourself poorly you get tired very quickly also. I'm just over 4 weeks post op now and was back to normal say a week ago some people are sooner some later. Fx your hubby's results are fine hun let us no asap when you get them. Try not to worry relax and everything will be fine xxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:24 am 
Post subject:
Shelly I was put to sleep and stayed in overnight , the hospital I used will let you out the same day if you feel up to it , as I only had keyhole so i did feel fine after but the aneasthetic made me sick so i stayed in , but it was fine really you literally just go to sleep and then it feels like instantly you wake up and its done Smile
I'd recommend the keyhole to anyone though as apart from a little bruising and a bit of wind Embarassed i was back to normal in a couple of days and exercising again 4 days later Smile xx
Shellyrfc
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:50 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for the advice ladies. Still scared but jobleb said just keep thinking of what can come of it at the end. xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:39 am 
Post subject:
Thats what I did as I was getting the aneasthetic i just pictured myself holding that baby and i was so calm I just drifted off Smile Good luck with the results xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular