5 days late, cramps but no period.

Sianykins
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:29 am 
Post subject: 5 days late, cramps but no period.
Hi Ladies,

I have been having a weird time lately. My period last month was a week late and I just put it down to stress from being worried. However now this month’s period is also late however I have what feels like period cramps but without the bleeding. I've not taken a pregnancy test yet as am waiting to see if I come on in a few days time like last month. I have been reading forums where people have experienced similar happenings but no one has given a clear answer as to what is happening!?? I'm quite confused. Is it just that I am becoming less fertile and so my cycles are becoming longer or something else? Lots of women said that they were having blood tests to see if they were pregnant but haven't then post the results.
I have also read that part way through some women cycles they get tender breasts which is a sign of ovulation. How is one supposed to determine whether the tenderness if ovulation or sign of pregnancy?

Please help I am so very confused Sad

Sian x
Sianykins
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:02 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone, I took a test today and it confirmed that I'm pregnant!! yeayyy!! woowho Very Happy
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:20 am 
Post subject:
That's brilliant news Laughing Laughing and also gives me a bit of hope as I'm getting some cramping this month and I don't normally Laughing Here's to a H&H 9 months Laughing
saraher
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:14 pm 
Post subject:
hi, congratulations on your bfp!
How long before ur af was due did your cramping start as i have had it every day on and off for a fortnight and af was due yesterday. Test was negative though.
Sarah
Sianykins
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Sarah,

I'm not all that up on abbreviations and acrynims so you'll have to bear with me. My cramping started more or less the same day as my period was due, and I'm still getting the odd twindge, apparently its from the uterus expanding. If you're still late in a few days I recon you should take another test or go to the doctor for a blood test.

I hope this helps!
Sian x
saraher
Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:38 am 
Post subject:
thank you for your response, i am going to try and hold out til the weekend, if af doesnt show.
Sarah
LianneJane1987
Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:38 pm 
Post subject:
congratulations on your pregnancy!!!!
Beckyshutts
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:51 pm 
Post subject: Same symptoms
Hi,
I know it has been a long time since anyone posted on this thread. But I am having a similar situation. Just a bit of background. My husband (30) and I (25) are TTC, and have been for two years. I recently got diagnoised with PCOS and have started fertility treatment as of a month ago.
My period last month didn't show up until 23 days late last month (obv was convinced I was preggo but didn't test as couldn't face a negative if I was wrong), and now this month I am 12 days later, but have been having period pains for 4 days.

Sarah, did you find out you were pregnant in the end? The annoying this in, after so long trying, I convince myself I am, but then am anxious about testing as it seems to be month after month of dissappointment.

xxx
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular