BFP but worried!!

Amymel86
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:12 pm 
Post subject: BFP but worried!!
I'm so pleased because I got my (faint) BFP tonight.... tested early as I couldn't wait!! But my last 2 BFPs ended in early MCs (both at around 6 months). I'm just soo woried... I don't know if I could cope if it happened again.
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:36 am 
Post subject:
Sadly miscarriages are very common but after two most docs consider you just at the same risk as any other woman so the odds are good that everything will go well this time Smile Has anyone suggested taking anything in the early days that could help you out ? I know some docs will suggest progesterone supplements just to see if it helps ? Might be worth asking the GP xx
Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:15 pm 
Post subject:
6mths?? Early?? Do you mean 6wks hun?
It's going to be hard hun and no amount of us telling you not to worry is going to stop you worrying any less. Just take each day as iy comes and talk about your worries and concerns, if not to your partner then here...there's always someone about to offer an ear Smile
Congratulations hun and good luck xx
Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:25 am 
Post subject:
Congrats hun Smile

Id go straight the gp or your epu n see if they will keep an eye on you. Really hope this is a sticky one for you xxxc

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:26 am 
Post subject:
Congrats hun Smile

Id go straight the gp or your epu n see if they will keep an eye on you. Really hope this is a sticky one for you xxxc

Amymel86
Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:07 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you everyone!.... I know there's not much I can do to stop a MC if it's gonna happen but it's hard not to worry!

ZeeLou - yes I did mean weeks not months!

nat70 - no no-one has suggested anything to me. I'm taking my pregnacare vits and also have cut out tea and coffee (I'm on Slimming world anyway so my diet should be pretty healthy). what does progesterone do?
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:56 pm 
Post subject:
Wishing you all the best that this little one sticks! take some folic acid as well!
best wishes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular