Tested too early again!!!!

XfionaX
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:50 pm 
Post subject: Tested too early again!!!!
Grrrrrrr....l why oh why do I do it to myself, every time! Not due to test until tomorrow at the earliest, but I've just (so not even my fmu!!!) and of course I've got a bfn Shocked
So now I'm feeling gutted, I don't know why I put myself through this every time! will I ever learn lol Confused
Baby dust for everyone xx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:33 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry you got a BFN Sad
i'm exactly the same though and try not to test so i don't use FMU and then cave later and do one and then tell myself it could have been the sample was too weak or it was too early so i know theres no point doing it Rolling Eyes still do it again the next month though Shocked Laughing
The way i see it though if i don't i'll just drive myself nuts wondering what it would say if i tested so i might as well test and know and then put it out of my head than try not to test and just be thinking about it all day anyway Question
Hopefully it was just too early for you though and when you test again it will be a BFP Very Happy xxx
XfionaX
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:19 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for the reply, I am now convincing myself all my syptoms are af on her way, while at e same time googling how sensitive the test I used was, (25mlu) so not a very sensitive one!! Just torturing myself really!!! I will hold off testing till sat when i am due on Embarassed (maybe) xxx Wink

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular