When to worry?

Clairebell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:27 am 
Post subject: When to worry?
Hi George has a bit of an upset tummy. He woke in the night on Saturday night very distressed but did resettle after cuddles and calpol. The following morning he had had a massive very runny poo. Since then his poos have been normal frequency approx 3 times a day but very wet and watery. There has also been some mucus in his stools. He is drinking well but not sure when to be worried? He has had a hectic weekend with visitors. only got 15 minutes nap time yesterday so is sleepy today so hard to tell if he is normal in his behavior.
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Claire - bless him! Personally I'd see how he is today/tonight then ring doctors for a call back tomorrow if still the same. At least they can tell you whether it is a worry. Especially as they will ask how he is otherwise, hopefully he naps more today so you can judge that.
I remember Isabelle having a bit of an upset tummy for a day or two but fine after that, hope it's just a quick bug/something he's eaten and he's all better soon. x

ctinso
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hi claire i agree with stacey see how he goes today ..its hard not to worry we have had leah-paige at the hospital a few times since birth with runny nappies as she was goin 3 or 4 times during a bottle but is now getting to normal ...really hope george is feeling better soon...teething can also cause runny nappies xx
Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:50 am 
Post subject:
Both my 2 (esp the youngest) get slimy poop's when they are teething. xxx

Clairebell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:32 am 
Post subject:
Tooth appeared and poo back to normal, bless him.
Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:10 pm 
Post subject:
glad he back to himself hun xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular