April 2013 Birth Club

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:20 pm 
Post subject:
I measured only a week ahead till 38 week's then I measured accurately but I went to 42 weeks..MW was less than helpful though. Glad everything was fine at your scan Smile

I will be finding out the sex too. I like to be prepared haha not so good with surprises.

How long after you found out you were pg did you contact the mw? I'm worried I'm gonna get the same one again..
Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:42 pm 
Post subject:
Im cross boarder so I've never seen the same midwife but i know you can ask to change.
I fund out i was pg at 3wks an a few days so i think i saw the doc at 4wks an something an a week later i got my app letter.
Im actually seeing a mw somewhere new this time so maybe i will see the same one this time.

Was you baby born naturally???

Im to impatient not to know the sex but Im having trouble convincing my bf, he wanted to last time but doesn't want to this time x
Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:21 pm 
Post subject:
Yes, well he had to be induced, but my due date was changed by 11 day's anyway at my scan so I still think he was just measuring big for his week's.. But thats my theory.. My oh was the same for my 2 boys but at the scans he changed his mind lol. Its too tempting..

Have you bought anything yet? Or not till after 12 weeks?? I get to buy all new this time cos we got rid of most of the baby stuff from Lewis as he was going to be our last..
Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Ladies,
How is everyone? Good I hope!! Starting getting nausea from 6 weeks, it's practically ALL the time unless I've JUST eaten which I have to force myself to do as thinking about food just makes me feel worst. I've not actually been sick yet but then I wasn't with my first little girl just constant nausea until about 13 weeks! I'm guessing it will last till then this time as well Sad not seen anyone yet and I can't remember when I had my first mw last time but I'm in no hurry.

We're not gonna find out what we're having again this time. It was such a lovely surprise once our little girl arrived that we want that same surprise again Smile xx

pixiedust446
Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:22 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies how you feeling now?? Im 8wks an feeling rough today Sad Would like to just sleep all today but have no chance!!
Seeing mw today, dont know why tho its changed since i had my last.

I had nausea for a while an had to force feed myself which made me feel worse, it went away but has returned today with the acid feeling i have too Sad Ive had a constant blocked nose which is weird.My boobs feel pumped up like ive had a boob job Laughing
I haven't bought anything an wont for a good while yet.
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hello Ladies - just wanted to pop in and say Hi - though I started up a May thread, (I'm due on the 1st) I know for a fact that I'll be in the April mummies group (same month, different year!) as I have to have an elective C Section this time round, and my first was actually a March baby (only by 28 mins though! 23.32pm!) as he arrived nearly 2 weeks early - so I can pretty much promise I'll be joining you all in April!

Reading about the nausea does make me tremble a little - I had really bad sickness all day from 5-35 weeks with my son... really not looking forward to it again - I'm kind of hoping that as all pregnancies are different - THAT will be the difference for me! Very Happy Otherwise the next few months are going to be pretty rough!

Hope everyone is well and not finding the early symptoms too harsh. Are we all second time mummies here or are there first time mummies-to-be too? xxx

Sazzarina
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:26 am 
Post subject:
Hi MingoMayo, congratulations on your BFP!! Smile we are pregnant with our second and finding that luckily I'm not suffering as much with my nausea this time. Not sure if this is because I'm not at work this time and counting the hours or what :S lol but definitely more manageable. I'm due on the 10th April although my little girlie was 2wks 2dys early so could well be a March Mummy this time, girls seem to arrive early in my family so if we've got another little girl (which I have a feeling we do) then more than likely a march mummy Smile

Are you hoping for a certain sex this time around?? Will you find out at your scan?? Xx

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:57 am 
Post subject:
Smile Not hoping for either in particular - a boy would be nice as Samuel will have a close-in-age playmate and we can reuse all Samuel's stuff too, but a girl would be nice to have one of each then... so long as there are ten toes and ten fingers I'll be happy though! Smile I don't know about finding out - we did with Samuel (but then I KNEW he was a boy anyway, I felt it so strongly) as we're having a c-section it seems that the birthday will be taken away as a surprise so perhaps the sex will be the surprise element instead... though if we find out at the scan then at least I'll know whether we need to go get girlies things or whether I can just unpack all Samuel's newborn stuff again... to be honest haven't really thought too carefully yet about it... will have to talk to DH! I do kind of 'feel' girl this time... but it is so early and I don't know whether it is just me imagining that I feel it this time! Smile

How about you - will you find out?
x

Sazzarina
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:12 pm 
Post subject:
We're happy either way as well. Would love another little girl but also a little boy would be lovely too!! As you said as long as they ate healthy that's all that matters Smile

We're not going to find out again. We kept it a surprise with our first and what a surprise she was as I was soooo sure she was a boy!! Lol we have our neutral starter kit up in the loft so really no reason to find out. I LOVE the surprise at the end Very Happy got my first mw appointment on the 10th sept when I'll be nearly 10 weeks so looking forward to that Smile it seems to be going a lot quicker this time around although I do have my little one and my sewing business to keep me busy Smile are you at work or a stay at home mummy? Xx

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:21 pm 
Post subject:
Smile I'm a stay at home mummy - though LO isn't yet 5 months old - I'm technically on maternity leave until the end of January but depending on how I get one with telling work will dictate whether or not I go back between my maternity leaves or whether I just blend one into the other! I think even if I do go back it would only be for 6 weeks - hardly seems worth it, when I would have 4 weeks of holiday to use up too, so would actually only be back for 2 weeks! Very Happy

What kind of sewing business do you have? Sewing as in dressmaking and alterations etc or sewing crafts?
x

Sazzarina
Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:22 pm 
Post subject:
Oh I see what you mean, hardly worth it then Wink I run a small Facebook page making children's soft toys. All booked up now until Xmas so that will keep me busy Smile

Have you told many people yet? Or do you think you'll wait? We're going to wait until after our first scan. My mum and dad know and a couple of close friends but that's it until after the scan Smile Xx

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:31 pm 
Post subject:
Smile
I love those crafty things - wish I had the ability to do it! Smile

I have actually removed my ticker - I tested again on the day AF was due and got a FRER negative so beginning to think that it may have been a chemical pregnancy... just waiting now for AF to turn up. The witch is two days late now however which is just rude! Still - I can continue trying for September and see if I can get a sticky BFP next month...

Nice to have met you all anyway and I wish all of you many many happy weeks to go - lots of health and gorgeous bumps! Smile
xxx

Sazzarina
Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:03 pm 
Post subject:
Aww sorry to hear that MingoMayo Sad a huge GOOD LUCK for a BFP next month xxx

pixiedust446
Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:45 pm 
Post subject:
Demanded a scan today an I was sure I wasn't pg anymore an it was confirmed the baby died at 7wks.
Having D&C tomorrow.
Wish u all the best of luck with your babies x x x
Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:08 am 
Post subject:
Oh no PixieDust I'm soooo sorry for your loss!! Sad when you say you didn't feel pregnant anymore, is it because your nausea went away?? Sorry to ask a question at this really tough time and please don't feel that you have to reply. Will you start trying again soon do you think? Sending hugs your way for today xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2013 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular