April 2013 Birth Club

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:45 am 
Post subject:
Hello April mummies.. Just wanted to say hope you all have a good Xmas. Hope all you ladies and babies are keeping well xx
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:19 pm 
Post subject:
And a very Merry Christmas to you too Rach, hope you have a fab one. Any everyone else of course Smile

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:26 pm 
Post subject:
where has everyone gone?! i keep checking for new posts but i think this thread has been abandoned and i dont want to post cos im gonna start looking like im talking to myself!! haha

hope your all well if your still lurking around like me Wink hope everyone had a good xmas and new year (even without alcohol Sad lol) my lovely friend/childrens godmother made me lots of virgin cocktails on nye so i didnt feel left out haha

we had a 4d scan today and confirmed our girly is a girly haha. so looking forward to even more shopping and meeting her in just 12!!!! weeks Very Happy thankgod for the consultant promising not to let me go over due haha xx
Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hey,
Sorry I've been rubbish at posting Sad been trying to spend as much time with my little girl as possible before the arrival of our little one.
So how is everyone? What have you all been up to? Have any babies decided to arrive early?
We've decorated their room again as they will be sharing for a while which will save us having to move for now Smile
As much as we were set on not finding out we decided that we'd like the best of both worlds as we didn't did out with our first little girl. So at our 20 week scan we decided to ask and there he was in all his glory! Hehe a Little Boy! We're over the moon but were soooo convinced it was another girlie! I'm rubbish at guessing, I got it wrong both times!! Haha
So I'm 39+2 today and he's still sitting comfy Smile my due date was adjusted to 4th April so just 5 days to go! Ha my little girl was born at 37+5 so this is my longest pregnancy and I'm expecting to go over Sad although at the moment I'm still sleeping well and getting around quite comfortably so we'll see Wink just a waiting game now really Smile
When are you due rachn3babies? Xx

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:09 pm 
Post subject:
glad alls well with you Smile and congratulations on a boy, one of each! thats great!
my boys were both lazy and overdue.. fingers crossed you have yours in the next couple of days

im not due till the 23rd so still 3 weeks left Sad seems like forever especially as little madam is already measuring big!! she was 7lb at 35 weeks.. i have another scan and appt in a week to see whether she needs bringing early Smile

how has your pregnancy gone? hope its been smooth for you Smile do you have any names picked out yet? xx
Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:15 pm 
Post subject:
Hehe yeh I've got a feeling this little boy will be late too. I really must stop reading old wives tales of possible labour signs though. I keep thinking oh tonight could be the night because of so and so and none of them have been right yet!! Haha I've had a really good pregnancy again which is fab Smile just really looking forward to him arriving now as didn't have this waiting feeling with my daughter as she came early! Smile
This little man was predicted as 6lbs 9ozs at 36 weeks so I'm hoping he doesn't gain too much more weight before birth. They didn't say they were worried or I needed any intervention though so hoping to have another natural labour Smile
How early will they induce you if you're still measuring big? Did you have your boys naturally?
Yes we've picked a name and my little girlie nearly blurts it out every time we spend time with people! Haha hoping to keep it a surprise until he's here though Smile have you got a name yet? What are your little boys called? Xx

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:04 pm 
Post subject:
im not sure but the consultant i saw at 21 weeks promised they wouldnt let me go over my due date.. yes both my boys were natural Smile no one expected lewis to be as big as he was and everyone still looks at me like im mad when i say he was 11lbs.. lol my 2 are charlie and lewis. we're calling the baby Alice Smile i had no chance of keeping my 2 quiet about it lol! its great theyve been involved all the way through and seem to be excited now.. we told them she was coming after the easter bunny had been so they kept asking yesterday why she wasnt here yet! lol! fingers crossed shes as impatient as the rest of us and comes on her own early Smile im officially full term tomorrow Very Happy

hope your little boy doesnt keep you waiting too much longer Smile xx
Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:02 am 
Post subject:
Ooooh exciting less than 3 weeks for you then Smile it's my due date on Thursday so a maximum of 2 weeks for me soon too Smile
Alice is a lovely name Smile hopefully we'll be holding our newborns soon Smile good luck and hope to hear some news soon Smile xx

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:47 pm 
Post subject:
Any sign of baby yet?? Feel a bit blue today I know of 2 people that have had their babies today.. 1was 4 days late and the other 1 day early... 18 days left for me. Hope your holding your little bundle of joy Smile xxx
Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Rach!
Yes my little man Jake William is here!! Very Happy he was born on Wednesday 3rd April at 11.30am weighing 8lbs 14ozs! One big boy for me considering my daughter was only 7lbs 3ozs! Labour was 10h 50m but that's because he was back to back Sad mw said it would have progressed a lot quicker if he wasn't. I didn't have any pain releif but had to be monitored the whole time as our heart rates were higher than they'd liked!
He's absolutely gorgeous though! Such a good boy and his big sister loves him to bits! He's 12days old today and is just over his birth weight after losing just 2 ounces on day 5 so doing really well Smile he does have a bit of jaundice which they want to see gone by weds otherwise he'll have to go for a blood test Sad so hoping its gone by then!

How's all with you?? Xx

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:09 pm 
Post subject:
Aww congratulations I keep checking back here to see if you posted. Really happy for you:) I was advised to keep my boys near the window for natural light when they were born to get rid of jaundice.. I'm sure you already know that but it worked for me Smile I thought I was in labour yesterday.. Had pains all day that got considerably worse I went in to get checked at 930 and found out at 2am it was a uti and my cervix is still high and long :/ I'm getting induced in 8 days now though so not long to wait Smile xx
Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:41 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Rach, how's things? Are you holding your bundle yet? How was induction? Xx

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hi. Yes Alice wad born on Tuesday, my induction was really quick as my body took over:) my story is in birthstories Smile Shea gorgeous.. And only 9lb5 Smile

How are you doing with your little boy? Hope everything is going well Smile x
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:19 pm 
Post subject:
Aww fab! Congratulations! Ill have a read of your story when I get a minute Smile
Jake is good Smile putting on lots of weight and has gained a pound since birth Smile he's still got his jaundice but his tests came back normal so nothing to worry about there with is good Smile just getting used to being a mummy of two and learning how to juggle them both Smile ha I'm loving it though! How are your other little ones adjusting to Alice? Xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2013 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular