Pressure on top of bump

lysianassa
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:34 pm 
Post subject: Pressure on top of bump
I'm only 20 weeks but I've got this hard pressure on top on my bump - it kinda feels like a cross betweek heartburn and someone pushing on my bump. Earlier on it felt quite difficult to breathe. has anyone had the same thing or can suggest something to help?

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
I had this im my last pregnancy but i was much further on and it was baby wedged in my ribs. Do you lay/slouch on your back? Onky reason i ask is cos i find if i do i get this really heavy feeling and cant breath properly... i just forget sometimes theres a baby laying on my vital organs lol

If its worrying you i would just give mw a call tomorrow x
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:04 am 
Post subject:
I get this sometimes when baby is shoving her backside into the top of my bump and under my ribs - very uncomfortable and I get a very wonky looking bump!
Frival
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:07 pm 
Post subject:
I get this on and off since, I would guess, about 2o weeks. It is baby pushing his/her bum up and it causes the most horrible kind of breathlessness / palpitations feeling.

Not sure if that is what you mean but I don't remember it being like that with my little boy last time. This one doesn't kick so much as stretch out I think!

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:04 pm 
Post subject:
As everyone told me, I have very little room for a baby in my body-space, and the feeling you described sounds just like when Samuel used to stick his heels or his bum up and under my ribs. You could sometimes see my ribs on one side sticking out where he could push them outwards -it was very gross and very very uncomfortable! Sad If he kicked like this it literally winded me.

If you are worried though hun definitely chat to your mw xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular