night cramps

kye
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:51 am 
Post subject: night cramps
I'm about six weeks pregnant and last night was woken by stabbing pains in my stomach, I was doubled over it lasted about ten minutes then went, I;ve had no other problems other than trapped wind and am worried this could be start of a miscarriage can anyone help? is this nothin to worry about?
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:57 am 
Post subject: xx
hiya i was 6 week pregnant wen i found out but at bout 5 week i was in really bad bad pain with cramps i was curled up on the floor cryin it was that bad i fort it was my period coming but obvisly wasnt lol.....i told my midwife and she told me if i ant had bleeding this is normal so try not to worry i think its a common sympton of early pregnacy good luck xx
kye
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:42 am 
Post subject: thankyou
you've put my mind at rest thank you i;ve no bleeding so hopefully it something normal thanks for replying x
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hi at around 8 weeks I had the same crippling feeling and totally panicked but it turned out it was trapped wind 'etc' down there. I didn't think it could cause so much pain and discomfort! It must be all the stuff moving around down there at that stage. I'm 18 weeks tomorrow and all is well so hope that gives you guys a postive sign,
Claire xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular