white dots on sore nipples

Jo2012
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:23 pm 
Post subject: white dots on sore nipples
hi everyone

my period is meant to come on the 17th of this month, and ive been TTC and have been having sex with my boyfriend from my fertile day and ovulation

my breast are very sore and sensitive and hard
I've noticed my nipples have white dots on them?
I've also noticed I've been having bad cramps and my pelvic bone on my vagina is hurting me
my stomach feels like its tightening and stretching/?

am i pregnant?
ames12
Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:42 pm 
Post subject:
Take a pregnancy test hun, you may be x
Jo2012
Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:53 pm 
Post subject:
thanks for the reply

well apparently my period is meant to come on the 17th and ive got a clear blue test here waiting for me and i've been so inpatient and really want to test now but isnt it too early?

the 17th will be in 9 days? should i wait?

x
ames12
Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:17 pm 
Post subject:
Np I know how annoying it can be when you dont know and want to know quickly. Oh right, yes id wait because youll probs only then have to go oit and buy another one. Iv took loads in 4 months and still dont know :/ and stipid doctor told me to go on pill to jump start my period even though I havent had a blood test so im going for an appointment next week. So you may have a long wait like me Sad fingers crossed you havent though. I just want a baby and want to know if I am. But lots of people have 5months or more not knowing. Your symptoms are like mine, them symptoms can mean pregnancy. Are the spots on your areolas? x
Jo2012
Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:25 pm 
Post subject:
i know the waiting game is really horrible
everyday i go on here and type my symptoms and still want to know more but all we can do is wait
next Tuesday ill test or i might just wait on the 17th. i think i am pregnant because i never get this feeling before my period.

on my breast around the areahole its really scrunchy and really hard and on my nipples they have white dots inside them and they are really sore. even when im wearing a top its so sensitive it just feel painful.

i just have to wait and see. but i have been getting cramps alot and my pelvic bone ( the bone on my vagina) is really hurting me
im also feeling tired and a little bit sick?
are u getting that?

x
ames12
Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:17 pm 
Post subject:
Yeh same I come on here pretty much every day, its a bloody pain waiting iv even gone into tarot card reading to try and find out haha. I have the white dots on my areolas but it doesnt hurt sometimes itchy. But my boobs look fuller and bigger iv noticed. Just went the toilet then which I go frequently and its like iv wet myself sorry tmi but its alot of slippery discharge arghh never had this before ever plus iv missed 4months which is not normal. I feel sick too alot and cant smell the stand of food cooking and have to keep leaving room cus I feel nauseous and I usually love my food and the smell of it. Just very strange, but they say those that wait has something good come out of it. Fingers crossed and baby dust to us both that we are. Keep me informed on your symptoms and what not x
Jo2012
Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:22 pm 
Post subject:
i know waiting is long!!

but i know we are both pregnant we just need the BFP to show up

ill keep you informed

mwah x
ames12
Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:38 pm 
Post subject:
Yup :/ yeh think we both deffo are. Oh and do you have a lot of saliva in your mouth? Just wondering I do haha. Good you better keep me informed! In this together :p

Mwah too you too and lots of baby dust! X
Jo2012
Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:42 pm 
Post subject:
OMG!!

i just thought its nothing.. but i have alot of saliva in my mouth

and im really thirsty not even that but iv noticed im weeing more

is this how ur feeling too?

yes deffo we are both in this together

x
ames12
Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:49 pm 
Post subject:
HAHA SHOCK HORROR! Yeah got all of that, have you got alot of discharge in your underwear?

Glad were in this together x
Jo2012
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:39 am 
Post subject:
I've started to get thick white discharge

I'm hoping it's a sign because now I want to test
X
LadyAngel28
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:26 pm 
Post subject:
i need help figuring this out...i hadsome white/milky discharge comeing out of my nipples after squeezing them wednesday and now it has stopped. on top of that i have headaches, stomach cramps,lower back pains,frequent urination,dizziness. me and my bf have been going at it like jack rabbits lol. days before my period came and the day before and the day after it stopped. i am really eager to know if i am the only one this has happened to. this morning i took a hpt and it came back neg but that also happned when i was preggo with my oldest child and i had surgery done when they tested me and i was three months preggo with her. pls help...i would be very happy if i am though.
ames12
Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:26 pm 
Post subject:
Jo I come on my period Sad good luck to you hun keep me updated! Mwah xxxxxx

Ladyangel if it happened in your last pregnancy then I suggest.you go to your gp and ask for a blood test, good luck xxx
LadyAngel28
Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:38 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you doll...I will def do so. Now I have nothing coming out of my breasts but I'm still peeing all the time,back still hurts cramps,dizziness and sleepy. But I will take ur advice...
LadyAngel28
Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:38 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you doll...I will def do so. Now I have nothing coming out of my breasts but I'm still peeing all the time,back still hurts cramps,dizziness and sleepy. But I will take ur advice...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular