Swimming

Jup
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:10 am 
Post subject: Swimming
Hi, a silly question but do babies wear Swimming shorts when wearing disposable huggies swimming nappies?
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:28 pm 
Post subject:
They don't have too but I put some on my lo's so it didn't look like a nappy.

keltru
Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:44 pm 
Post subject:
You can get really cute swim suits with mid-length arms and legs in for boys and girls which are good cos they need an extra layer as they can get cold quickly in the pool x x x if Emilia's been in the pool for over 30 mins she starts to get really cold and we have to get out. It's good to take their towel to the pool side so that you can wrap him up as soon as he gets out. I use a poncho style towel for Emilia cos it has a hood on it and covers her up well. X x x

gruffalo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:36 pm 
Post subject:
You dont have to, but i always have used a happy nappy on top as is an extra layer of protection which with my daughter, swimming induced poo and partic as breast fed that extra layer was quite necessary! lol. We got one because Sophs started lessons at 4 months and it was a requirement but wouldnt be without now!

Also, baby wetsuits are fantastic too. You can get them at mothercare or on the net, splashabout are a good make and i know jojomamanbebe do their own one. It just keeps them that little bit warmer in the pool which means they can stay in comfortably for just a little longer.

Enjoy your trip, its lovely taking them when they are so little.

Mandy xx
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:47 am 
Post subject:
Thank you for your replies. I have bought my son some swimming shorts and I'll see how he gets on with them.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular