They changed protocol...

desperate2bmom
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:23 pm 
Post subject: They changed protocol...
Evening ladies
As the title says they have changed my protocol from short to the long!
I'm so upset, they did an internal and have confirmed borderline PCOS, so even though I am at high risk of OHSS due to a really high AmH they changed it today, now I will only start injections at the beginning of sep, with EC and ET later in October Sad

Sorry for the pointless, rambling post, just needed to vent!!
Xxx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:20 am 
Post subject:
Aww i'm sorry you have to wait longer , but if it gets you a BFP at the end of it then it's got to be worth it Smile
I do know how you feel though as I had an op to try and unblock my only tube which should have been in 4 weeks time and it was put back until late October (an extra six weeks to wait Rolling Eyes )
I was gutted at the time butI just have to keep reminding myself the end result will be worth the wait Smile
Didn't know they could diagnose PCOS from an internal though Question
The PCOS ladies seem to do really well with the IVF though , so hopefully it won't affect things for you Smile
I'm sure once you get going the time will pass more quickly , good luck xxx
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:14 am 
Post subject:
Hi, I know it feels annoying now, but once you start treatment you will feel you are getting somewhere and progressing and the extra few weeks wont matter so much. Also speaking from experience, when you get your bfp all the waiting and hoping and disappointment seems so long ago an extra few weeks to get there wont count at all, you will just have a whole host of new worries to occupy yourself with!! Good luck for when you start, keep in touch as I will hopefully doing frozen embryo transfer around that time, you never knnow, we might be on 2ww together!
desperate2bmom
Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:09 am 
Post subject:
Thanx ladies!
I appreciate ur replies
It just constantly feels like the goal posts are being moved further!
But what is an extra month or 2 wen it's already been 4 nd 1/2 yrs...

Ok, negative talk over, now to be positive...
I hope we all get our much deserved Bfps soon
Xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular