kell83

amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:49 pm 
Post subject: kell83
Hey chick

Just read about your lab. How do u finf having a newborn and a dog?! particularly a lab? I have a 9 month old choc lab and he is a nightmare. chews everythig. flys around the house knocking things over, causing trouble. im petrified at the thought of having a newborn baby around him Sad

Hope your ok and baby Lily is ok also? x

[/url]
Kell83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hey hun,

It's a little bit different at lexi is coming up for 4so shes much more chilled out so it's been fine. When Charlie was born she was about a year old then and was quite a lively one but she was absolutely fine around Charlie, I did introduce him to the dog, let her have a sniff etc I also had the babies things around the house so it wasn't a massive change around the house. I also didn't leave baby alone while the dog was there for a while just so I could be sure she wouldnt lick him lol.
I think you just have to be a little cautious but on the whole lexi was really good and actually calmed down when Charlie arrived Smile

How's things with you guys anyway? We are good, lily is amazing! Such a chilled out little lady! I'm sure that will change over the years lol, I'm loving the newborn cuddles tho Smile
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:55 pm 
Post subject:
Were good thanks. Im enjoying being pregnant this time...the sickness has subsided for now and apart from feeling like a whale im good. Alfies turning into a cling on..he wont leave my side. Not sure if he can pick up on the baby already but hes slightly doing my head in a bit!

Is it hard having a newborn again? Are u managing to get much rest? x

[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Message Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular