Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:01 pm 
Post subject:
Awww lovely huge congratulations Smile
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:16 am 
Post subject:
Thank you ladies Smile
Trace - sadly we don't have a wilkos anywhere near - but as the £land ones are still showing negative, but the two tesco ones both came up super faint (am now 12DPO so not too surprising the £land ones aren't picking it up!) I think today I'll go get a FRER or CB digi and that will tell me for absolute certain. Though two positives (however faint) can't be wrong, it'd be nice to be definite and not have the 'am I imagining it?' Smile

I know I am - I feel pregnant and it was such a strong feeling last time, I recognise it straight away... I just like to see a dark line and am too impatient to wait for it! Very Happy Last time I was pregnant - I did a test every day for 23 days into my pregnancy, plus the two tesco ones and a FRER... Was a bit of a POAS addict!! I don't think I quite believed it!
xxx

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:46 pm 
Post subject:
MingoMayo wrote:
Thank you ladies Smile
Trace - sadly we don't have a wilkos anywhere near - but as the £land ones are still showing negative, but the two tesco ones both came up super faint (am now 12DPO so not too surprising the £land ones aren't picking it up!) I think today I'll go get a FRER or CB digi and that will tell me for absolute certain. Though two positives (however faint) can't be wrong, it'd be nice to be definite and not have the 'am I imagining it?' Smile

I know I am - I feel pregnant and it was such a strong feeling last time, I recognise it straight away... I just like to see a dark line and am too impatient to wait for it! Very Happy Last time I was pregnant - I did a test every day for 23 days into my pregnancy, plus the two tesco ones and a FRER... Was a bit of a POAS addict!! I don't think I quite believed it!
xxx

I still testing every few days Embarassed and will continue until my 12 week scan, even though IU know its pointless beceause if its gone/going to go wrong it takes ages for your body to show

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:47 pm 
Post subject:
Jinxed it - Crying or Very sad tested today when af is due and got bfn on a frer... so guess it was chemical...

roll on next month ...

xxx

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:07 pm 
Post subject:
MingoMayo wrote:
Jinxed it - Crying or Very sad tested today when af is due and got bfn on a frer... so guess it was chemical...

roll on next month ...

xxx

awww Mingo, so so sorry Sad Big big hugs. xxxx

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:16 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you hun... *hugs*
I'm still waiting on AF... so impatient now to get it over with and start again TTC for September!

icsiHope
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:55 am 
Post subject:
Just time on here to see how you were doing, really sorry hun that your going through this. Good luck for next month x
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular