6 weeks pregnant

sarahlou1105
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:39 am 
Post subject: 6 weeks pregnant
Hi, Just found out I'm 6 weeks pregnant very excited but my stomach is changing already my mum can see me gettin bigger I know when my last period was which I'm not due to see the midwife until 10th september. My last period before the missed one wernt very much so could I be further along or what? Any advice welcomed Very Happy
Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:12 pm 
Post subject:
I know it is possible to have a period when you are already pregnant. If you are uncertain of your dates you could ask to see the Midwife earlier, I'm not sure they would scan you any sooner though.

Good Luck
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:45 pm 
Post subject:
You could always book a private scan if they won't see you sooner, last time I was pregnant I thought I must be 5-6 weeks but turns out I was actually 13 1/2 Embarassed Laughing because what i'd thought was a about 4 weeks in period obviously wasn't and then because me and the OH were in different countries in the middle and I was on the pill I didn't think anything of missing the next one Laughing so i only tested after we were back together and i missed another, sometimes our bodies can just do weird things, it had never happened to me before but bleeding in early pregnancy is common and can be hard to tell from a light AF Smile
The midwife might get you a scan quicker when you see her anyway if she can feel your womb already Smile xx
sarahlou1105
Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:27 pm 
Post subject:
I'm not bleeding. My last period wernt much thinkin of it now! How do I go about private scans? X
trying2hard
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:40 am 
Post subject:
you could try ringing the early pregnancy unit they may scan you as you are 6 weeks, they should be able to check dates x
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:58 am 
Post subject:
I've booked a private one now up in Cardiff for next sat when I'll be 8 weeks:) x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular