Trying to get pregnant need help on the dates

Jo2012
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:04 am 
Post subject: Trying to get pregnant need help on the dates
Hi everyone

Right I new huge help please I'm ttc and I dont when I should and around what time?

Right every moth I have regular periods . Last month MU period came on the 22nd of June then it last for 6 days so
Once it finished I started having sex with My boyfriend. Just every day or every 2 days. I thought I was pregnant but on the 20th of July I started My period which was side pressing as I was getting symptoms an thought Uris was pregnancy symptoms but it was my period starting.

My period came on the 20th July Abd lasts for 6 days do today is the day I've finished my period.

What I'm
Confused about is that is my cycle 28 days because when I use the ovulating calculator I set it to 28 days cycle.
Now I'm done with my period can someone please tell me what days i should have sex to concieve I really want to know so I can start right away and have my baby.

When people explain fertile Abd ovulatin I get confused so if u can , can you please tell me the dates I should be having sex.

That will be so helpful this can put my mind at rest.

Please get back to me

Thank you . [img][/img]
Tashuur
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya Hun.
I've had a quick calc & it seems as if your periods are on a 28 day cycle. You go from the 1st day of your period & count 28 days ahead which should give you the date if the 1st day if your next.
Ovulation takes place 14 days after the 1st day of your last period so you should ttc around this time.
Good luck x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular