Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:51 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you Shelly, much appreciated.
Shellyrfc
Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:58 pm 
Post subject:
No problem. I know exactly how it feels to be told no. Fingers crossed for you xx
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:27 pm 
Post subject: trying to get a reversal
i was in a very controlling relationship relationship and was pushed into a sterilisation by my ex after the birth of my son. my children was placed in care by him when he put me into hospital. i am in a new relationship now and i am getting married in 6 weeks me and my new partner want 2 have a family of r own as my ex partner had signed all paperwork to do with my children being adopted. i have been trying to get my sterilisation reversed at various hospitals throughout the uk and keep getting brushed off. i have now moved to wales and am hoping i can get it done here. Sad
Shellyrfc
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:03 pm 
Post subject:
Fingers crossed for you that you get the go ahead in Wales. I to was forced into my sterelisation by my ex so know how you are feeling. Im in Scotland and have been granted the go ahead for my op. I go for mine in a few weeks time. xx
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:38 am 
Post subject:
who did you email to get straight answers and something moving
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:58 am 
Post subject:
Generally speaking in the UK, well certainly in England (scotland has different rules) you will have to pay if you want a reversal unless you can prove it should never have been done , the PCT will normally refuse to do it and will drag any appeal out , the fact your other children were taken into care and put up for adoption will almost certainly be brought up (they'll stoop to anything to get out of paying for a reversal) So rather than wasting time,money and energy with moving house and appeals etc. you might be better off trying to find a way to raise the money to go private Question , it can cost as little as £2,600 xx
Shellyrfc
Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:43 am 
Post subject:
Sorry Madisonviolet only just seen your post i will get the email addresses of who i emailled and pm them to you. They are however for NHS Lanarkshire but like i said to the other lady they may be able to pass your email onto the relevent people for you. When i emailed i just asked if sterelistaion reversal was available on the nhs. xx
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular