early bfp!!

Willow1982
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:15 am 
Post subject: early bfp!!
Ive just found out i am pregnant after taking an early test. af isnt due til sunday but got lots of faint positives since yesterday... could say im slightly obssessed lol. this is no 4 f
or me but a first for my new partner. we are very excited but I am also apprehensive as I had lletz treatment in May. I have read it can cause mc, early labour and failure to dialate during labour. has anyone else under gone lletz and then pregnancy?
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:02 pm 
Post subject:
If thats the wire loop treatment for abnormal cells, i had it years ago and have had 3 children since (first one conceived about 8 months after it)with no issues no m/c's my last was born at 33 weeks but that was due to early membrane rupture because of an infection and i dilated very fast in labour with my middle child Smile Congratulations xx
Willow1982
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:31 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for your reply nat... thats what it was, the heated loop. its nice to hear positive things after google horrified me! X
MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:50 pm 
Post subject:
Many congrats hun! Can I be cheeky and ask which tests you used? I've had two early positives with Tesco but negatives today with £land cheapies and a CB digital... so hoping that the Tesco one is just more sensitive. AF is due Friday so I am still early too, but as you are even earlier I just wondered which brand you used? Smile

Many congrats again on your BFP! Your partner must be super-excited! Smile xxx

Willow1982
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:46 pm 
Post subject:
Awww congrats to you too! A pregnancy buddy already!! I got 30 for £2.50 off ebay. the ultra sensitive 10mlu ones x
love your tickers!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular