Hello I'm New - getting a bit obsessed

graphicgirl
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:29 am 
Post subject: Hello I'm New - getting a bit obsessed
Hi everyone.

I feel a bit of a fraud being all anxious about ttc as this is only cycle one.

The thing is I've been temping like a mad woman last month (before ttc) and this month and I've clearly not ovulated. It's day 21 though and I had eggwhite CM yesterday. we did the baby dance yeaterday and the day before and I thik we will today as well.

Last month I came on on day 29 - today is day 21 and my temp's are flat as a pancake. I keep waking up and willing it to show more than 36.3! Confused

Is it normal to feel like this?

I read somewhere that by the time you see a temp shift on your chart then it is usually too late to conceive so I'm doing the right thing aren't I? or have I missed it and I ovulated earlier and my temps didn't show it?

Just feel all weird. Maybe it's because I'm off work at the moment (half term) so I'm not as busy as usual - more time to worry?

GG xx
Laura01
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there!
Im in my third cycle of trying, fingers crossed for this month! In my first month i was obsessed! I thought id get pregnant strait away, me and my partner are young and healthy. At first it was so frustrating, it was constantly on my mind and i was so anxious waiting to do a test thinking it would happen strait away. Its an unhappy place to be when its the only thing you want and its out of your power to do much about it other than keep trying. Me and my partner are more chilled about it now, we just happily get on with everyday things and have fun trying!! I think the more relaxed you are and less you stress about it the more likely it may happen. Hang in there and keep trying, hope you have some good news soon xx
kezandstu
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Honey, we have been trying for 8 months now and its really hard not to let it completeley take over your life especially as i lost twins at 19 weeks and it will be 12 months on saturday since i gave birth to them so having a taste of pregnancy makes it worse,my doctor has just told me to ditch the ovulation tests and just to start enjoying the bedroom action and you know what, i think she was right,i have so many wonderful events to look forward to this year so maybe it would be a good idea for you to book a break with your partner and just enjoy each others company and maybe stop all the stressing about your temps e.t.c just try to relax x x
kittenlittle
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:31 am 
Post subject:
Hi there! I am in the same boat as you! It is half term for me too and we have just started 'not trying to not have a baby', this weekend! I have got all excited and obsessed and I want it to happen straight away. I haven't done ANYTHING about it yet, we just went away for the weekend and the dates would be roughly right and CM was sticky, but I guess we haven't got much chance as I didn't do any temps or anything as we are brand new to this. Can't help hoping though! Good luck to you x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular