12weeks pregnant n bleeding n cramping

Brookeroryjohn2012
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:19 am 
Post subject: 12weeks pregnant n bleeding n cramping
Hello I'm 12 weeks pregnant I started bleeding really heavily 2 days ago I was in agony went hospital n they have said it a threatened misscarrage they said my cervix was open a lil bit but wasnt sure wether it had been open and is closing or it starting to open my bleeding was terrible it was pouring out when I went toliet but now it's nothing compared to that .the hospital wasn't much help I haven't lost any clots at all they said my scan will be on Friday which is a week away is this right ? I'm so scared I dont know what's happening I don't understAnd why they are making me wait so long do you think I have lost this baby?Sad
charlene258
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya I'm sorry your going through this it's not very nice not knowing what's going on. It's hard to tell cus some women do bleed when pregnant I have bcus of a hematoma clot and it was very scary but it could mean u have had a miscarriage but it's a good sign uv had no clots as at 12 wks I would have thought u would be passing a few clots. I think u should talk to ur doctor again and stress that u really need a sooner scan than fri. I hope it's not bad news for u keep us posted good luck

[url=http://lilypie.com]

Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:13 pm 
Post subject:
I cant believe they've left you so long! Thats terrible!! I went to A&E with a little bleeding and got scanned the following morning.

Fingers crossed its good news!
Brookeroryjohn2012
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:35 am 
Post subject:
Thankyou for all the nice posts! I've been doctors to see if they could help they have actully been more help than the hospitals! I heard my baby's heart beat so that has put my mind at rest for now, my doctor also said he thinks I have something called placenta previa which is when the placenta is growing on my cervix and he thinks this is causing the bleeding I have my scan on Friday so will let you know how it goes I'm going to have a big search about this "placenta previa" and if anyone knows and has experianced this will be great to here some more info!xxxx
fifitrixibelle
Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:16 pm 
Post subject:
hiya thats great that you heard the heartbeat and it must be such a relief. placenta previa is when the placenta is low down in your womb and baby grows above it.that would explain the bleeding and it's usually not serious but you may have to have a cesarean section delivery as they couldnt risk u going into labour by yourself as the cord could come first but it's early days and these things can change but will all become apparent in your scan.so glad all is well with bubs tho xxx

charlene258
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:33 pm 
Post subject:
That's so good u heard baby u must be so happy glad the docs are being more helpful for u now aswell and u get to see ur baby fri hope everything goes well x

[url=http://lilypie.com]

Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:57 pm 
Post subject:
Fantastic news - placenta previa is quite common and I know a few of the ladies on here have had it, so I am sure there will be plenty of advice if you need it.

I am glad the doctor was really helpful - I am still shocked at how long the hospital were prepared to leave you not knowing! (I think I would complain!!)

Hope the scan goes well, enjoy seeing your lovely wiggly baby!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular