3month old hay fever, teething and cold.

HaylieN101
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:59 pm 
Post subject: 3month old hay fever, teething and cold.
My son is 14weeks old. His hay fever started about 2weeks ago, when the trees started blossoming, 4days ago I discovered he's getting 4 teeth, and now he also has a cold, (dry cough). His temp rises and falls, but not alarmingly. I took him to the clinic this morning, but they only gave him allegax for the hay fever. They said his breathing was normal and his ears are fine, but they didn't even take the time to look at his throat. I live in a small town and docters aren't close by, the clinic also only comes round once every week. Anyway, my concern is, with him being in this poor state, is it possible for him to develope allergies for pets? It never bothered him before, but suddenly, when my dog walks past him, he sneezes. And I don't even allow my pets that close to him. His blocked nose and cough is worse at night, in the wee morning hours, do you have any advise on making it more comfortable for him?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Children's Health All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular