July 2013 Birth Club

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:50 am 
Post subject: July 2013 Birth Club
Is anyone else due in july. Going by my LMP im due the 15th Smile This will be baby no. 2 for me, im just praying this one sticks xxx

Last edited by Aprilxxkayne on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:53 am; edited 4 times in total
LouiseP84
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:50 am 
Post subject:
Hi there, I found out in expecting baby number 2 four days ago!
Going on the day of my last period I will be due 26th July 😃 my
Little boy was two in September x

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:59 am 
Post subject:
hey, congrats hun, my little boy wont be 2 untill a month after this ones due. I had a mc at 6 weeks in may so im just praying everything goes ok with this one, so far everything seems ok though. xxx

LouiseP84
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:01 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear about your mc, I'm a firm believer in everything happening for
A reason, but no doubt still a hard thing to go through. But congrats on this one 😃
Let's hope it's a happy healthy 9 months to us both. How are u feeling so far?

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:56 pm 
Post subject:
yeah me too. So far im feeling sick if anything like my trousers press on my belly or i lay on it. Tierd and needing naps some days and peeing alot Laughing But at least i know things are going ok with baby as thats how i felt with my son. When i had my mc i had god awful backache for about a week before i started bleeding and ive had no backache with this pg. Hope your feeling a little better than me Laughing xxx

LouiseP84
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:10 pm 
Post subject:
Not feeling sick yet, hoping I won't this time as the last time I was mega sick,
Ended up in hospital twice with dehydration! So hope I won't get it or get it as bad
As the last time! Main symptoms so far are weeing alot, hungry all the time and major
Tiredness! X

Abbystar1
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:34 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies,

I am due 21st July Smile I am also nervous as I mc in August, I started bleeding at 5+3 (which is exactly what I am today) so just want to get through today and then every day is another day further along.

This baby will also be my second, my little girl turned 2 in August Smile

I feel pretty sicky most of the time, very tired and just generally groggy (but Im thinking these are all positive signs Very Happy )

Abby xxx

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hi abby hun, i know exactly how you feel i was so relieved to get past 6 weeks on monday as thats how far along i was when i had my mc. I do have a good feeling about this pregnancy and have all the symptoms so things must be going well. I just cant wait for my 12 week scan. I have my booking in app with the midwife on monday and she said they may scan me at 9-10 weeks ish, FX.

Louise i hope you dont end up in hosital this time my friend also got admitted to hospital a couple of times at the beggining as she was being sick literally all day and couldnt keep a thing down but she is about 22 weeks now and baby is growing big and strong Smile

Ill add due dated in on my first post so we know when everyone is due Smile

xxx

Abbystar1
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:02 am 
Post subject:
I have a good feeling too Smile I'm getting lots of symptons so all is good Smile

That would be great if they scanned you early, I wonder if they will scan me early, ill ask and see what they say. Only reason really is I am going to have to tell my family at Christmas (i'll be 10weeks) and would really love the scan to reassure me that everything is ok!!

Lousie I am also hungry all the time *she says while dunking another ginger nut* Laughing
How can we be hungry all the time?? If I dont eat for a a couple of hours my stomache is rumbling and I start to feel sick! I am also very bloated!!

Im booked in Wednesday for my booking app Smile

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:31 pm 
Post subject:
Abbystar1 wrote:
That would be great if they scanned you early, I wonder if they will scan me early, ill ask and see what they say. Only reason really is I am going to have to tell my family at Christmas (i'll be 10weeks) and would really love the scan to reassure me that everything is ok!!

Im booked in Wednesday for my booking app Smile

I told the lady i spoke to on the phone at the midwife department that i had a mc in may and thats why she booked me in for my booking app early as they dont normally do it untill your 10 weeks at my hospital. She says if we do the booking in appt at 7 weeks then you should get your scan date through for 9 weeks as apparently its 2 weeks after booking appt. Im just hoping they will then scan me again around 12 weeks so i can still have the down syndrome test as it has to be done between 11-13 weeks.
xxx

LouiseP84
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies. I filled in a form over the phone at docs do just waiting for mw
To contact me to give me an app to book in, think I be glad to hear from them
As it will begin to feel more real! Def getting symptoms, tiredness, hungry, peeing alot
But this morn I had like an achy lower belly, think that's everything stretching and
Growing?

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:36 am 
Post subject:
Well i had my booking appt yesterday and i still have the same mw as last time Smile I would just like to go to sleep and wake up when im ready for my scan now please xxx

mummytologan
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:21 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies,

I found out just before 4 weeks that we are expecting our 2nd baby. After a miscarriage Sept 08 and a miscarriage November 08 we finally got our Little Man in July 2010. Our 2nd is due around the 22nd July although again i am having problems and already under EPU at our local hospital due to bleeding.

Had a scan on Monday which showed a sac yolk sac and embryo but no heartbeat so im back wednesday 5th to have another scan so fingers crossed.

Also have no symptoms other than sore boobs. Hope its a sticky one, lets get to July 13 together!!!!!

xxxxxx
Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:04 pm 
Post subject:
sorry your having problems mummytologan Sad ill keep my FX that everything is ok when you go for your next scan, maybe it was just a little early to pick up the HB xxx

Abbystar1
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:37 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Mummytologan, Im keeping my fingers crossed everything is ok for you, what a tough time you have and are having.

How is everyone else keeping? Great you have the same midwife hun Smile My booking app is next Wednesday, so looking forward to getting the ball rolling.

I have felt so poorly these last two weeks, suffering really bad with headaches, tiredness, nausea, fever...its been awful, feel like I have had flu! Wanting it to be 12 weeks so I can start feeling better. I constantly have this empty stomache sicky feeling, I can be full after tea and then within half an hour Im feeling empty!! Its awful!!

I told my best friend at the weekend Smile I had to as I was out for her birthday, she is the first and only person to know so far. Felt so good telling someone!! I have a 'Mummys night out' on Saturday, so think I may get busted!!

Hope you are all well xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2013 All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular