Am i pregnant or not?

KaylaD13
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:35 am 
Post subject: Am i pregnant or not?
Ok so I had a regular period on the 9th of August 2012. My boyfriend and I had sex on the 19th. And then again on the 26th. But before the 26th I felt like I had put on a couple pounds. And then on the 28th I was at work and had major cramps. Felt like my period but it wasn't it because I just had it. I have noticed that I am more tired, increase hunger/urination, slight headaches, tender breasts, lower back pain, blurred vision, dizziness, and kinda moody. I have never been pregnant before but if I am I will be so happy! When is it too soon to take a hpt also? Its been almost 2 weeks since I had my period...Could I be expecting??? Surprised
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:35 am 
Post subject:
assuming you have a 28 day cycle you would have ovulated around the 23rd, so sex on the 19th could have had some sperm waiting Very Happy

again assuming a 28 day cycle you will be due on next week around the 6th. you can use early tests up to 6 days before your period is due, but you can get a false negative, so its best to wait until after you expect your period.

good luck and fingers crossed

Jo2012
Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:34 am 
Post subject:
i say just wait and only you would know once you've tested.

im waiting to test and the waiting game is really annoying

good luck

x
KaylaD13
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:27 pm 
Post subject:
The waiting game is horrible!! Its driving me crazy! Lol
I don't mind if I am or not, I just want to know!!

Gahhhh

thank you ladies!!

Smile
hothayley84
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:49 pm 
Post subject:
my last depo shot ran out 2nd feb 2012 i never went to get it again , periods once a month tho could be between 26 and 33 days cycles well last period 20th july 2012 spotting for 1 day not even the whole day just now and then when i used the bathroom , been having faint lines on tesco and clear blue and ept for 2 weeks around 15 of them lol wat do u think ? i have been nausea backache sore bbs u heartburn ect the list goes on lol Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular