Five Days Late With A Numerous Amount Of Symptoms :)

EmmaCarrie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:50 pm 
Post subject: Five Days Late With A Numerous Amount Of Symptoms :)
Hello everyoneVery Happy

This is a confusing matter but here goes... i'm currently four days late and trying my hardest not to think about it but its so tough lol! I had my last period on the 31st August which was very different to my usual 5day heavy period. This one started off with light brown spotting then went heavy for a few hours then to low for a day then light brown spotting again but coming off - possibility it was an implantation bleeding.

Symptoms I've been having - lower back pain, sore boobs that feel pretty heavy, dizziness and fatigue, tiredness, nausea (but not been sick), slightly higher than average temperature but feeling like i'm burning up, cramps every now and then that feel like period cramps but no bleeding/spotting, white discharge, itchy body (feet hands and stomach), toilet trips more frequent and when ive been to the toilet ten minutes later i get that pain in my stomach as if im dying for a wee and last but least feeling bloated fat and very emotionally down (crying over silly things)

Hope you can all help me and maybe tell me if youve had or are having similar symptoms

Thank you

Emma.x

P.S Buying a test tomorrow which i will be taking Tuesday morning.

Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:17 am 
Post subject:
They do sound like possible pregnancy symptoms; however your period could have been different for many reasons.

Good luck with the test (BTW if you are indeed late, then it should be accurate now)

Hope you get the result you want.
EmmaCarrie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:03 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you Raspich Very Happy

Off to do a pregnancy test, so nervous and excited

Wish me luck x
EmmaCarrie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:23 pm 
Post subject:
POSITIVE Very Happy
Jo2012
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:42 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there

cngratulations on your BFP

happy and healthy 9 months hun

can i be cheeky and ask you about your discharge?

i believe im pregnant, and i'm waiting to test my period is due on the 13th and im getting thick white discharge and its a little watery and couples days ago i had pink blood very light then the next day brown light watery blood with a little discharge, could this be all signs?

I've never experienced it before the blood is all new to me it looked like spotting

x
Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:29 pm 
Post subject:
Yay!!! Congratulations Very Happy
queenprayer
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:12 am 
Post subject:
Hi im 21yrs n I had my last period on the 9th of august n haven't gone since then and I have sore breasts nausea headaches now and then and sometimes feel lazzzy and also an increased apetite and whitish discharge and lower abdominal pains that comes twice a day and bloated and I fart alot what could this be and me and my boyfriend haven't been using a condom lately could this mean I am pregnant?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular