Writing a Will?

MrsZargon
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:57 am 
Post subject: Writing a Will?
Hi there,

My LO isn't a baby anymore but I wondered if any of you had done this recently. My H and I would like to have a Will written which specifically covers what would happen to our LO if anything happened to us. The financial bit would be pretty straightforward I assume as it would all go directly to her. Can anyone advise me where I can go to have something legal written up without paying a fortune?

Thanks
NatnElla
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:52 pm 
Post subject:
If you are a member of a trade union, you can have them written for free.
We have just done ours for the same reason, it was a simple form to complete specifying who will be the main carer for your LO and what finances you have etc.

Good Luck
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:23 pm 
Post subject:
sometime solicitors have a 'will promotion' where they have deals on to get people to do one.

i looked into it as its something i feel i need to do, as being on my own i want to have a say in what happens to my daughter if im not around, and her dad isnt around. I have nothing of value, so its a pretty simple will. when i looked it was around £80 for a single will and £130 for a joint will.

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:05 am 
Post subject:
My bank offer a will writing service in one of their bank accounts.. Dont know if maybe you could ask your bank if they provide that service?? X

Jump to:  

Community

Popular