Amber necklaces

Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:45 pm 
Post subject: Amber necklaces
My little girl is 11 weeks old and has had 2 visible tooth buds on the bottom since she was 6 weeks old. She has on and off dribbled and gummed everything (her fingers/hand, my fingers, dummies, teethers etc) since 6 weeks so I am pretty sure they were moving and she's teething, as they look bigger, lumpy and closer to the surface now.

I am using teetha granules and they do seem to help; however she still seems in distress. (She's a small 11 week Old anyway! Sad ). Many people have mentioned amber necklaces and I wondered if anyone had experience of them, or had any other recommendations.

Thanks
emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:24 pm 
Post subject:
My dd has a teething necklace i think its fab. Belle has had no trouble with her teeth while wearing it.
I looks super cute too.

Im not sure if you can still get them coz there was tslk of the EU banning them about a yr ago. I got mine from a website called amber pumpkin. (think u can get them on amazon as well)

Another great product i found was ANBESOL i found the liquid much better than the gel as gel slides off and the liquid soaks straight in. (ive used it on myself and its fantastic)

Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:49 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for the feedback - I'll look into them. She gets colic too, so its sometimes hard to tell if the pain is tummy or teeth. She's defo teething but I'm not sure if the teeth or tummy are making her cry. . !
Wringle
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:24 pm 
Post subject:
It is recommended that mothers should wear the necklace instead of child as the necklace can cause accidental choking or pulling. In such cases the clasp should be breakaway types to avoid any bad circumstance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Children's Health All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular