Ivf with less than a 1 on amh

blossom35
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:44 pm 
Post subject: Ivf with less than a 1 on amh
Hi. just wondered if anyone has had ivf with own eggs with low ovarian results. Clinic recommending donor.eggs but will do ivf with my own but not much hope it'd work. Any experiences gratefully deceived x
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:31 pm 
Post subject:
Not personally but there was a lady on here JulieWoo who was told the same as you I believe and has recently had twins Very Happy i'm sure her story is in the IVF posts .
I've never had my AMH tested (don't really want to know as i'm 42 now Embarassed and had enough bad news recently )but when i was considering IVF last summer i spoke to a czech clinic (reprofit) who seemed to have good results with women over 40 or with low AMH and they offer tandem cycles so if your eggs didn't fertilise or weren't good quality you can switch to the donor eggs rather than cancel the cycle , they were much cheaper than the UK (under £3,000 for IVF with ICSI going to blast )and also there's no long waiting list like there is over here Smile Might be worth a look at them or another EU clinic ? Good luck xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular