Spitting

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:31 pm 
Post subject: Spitting
Just wondering if anyone else has had to deal with this problem. I caught Liam standing at the window sill last week spitting onto it. I told him to stop it and he did and i haven't seen him do it since. But after that i noticed that whenever Craig took a tantrum he would gather spit at the front of his mouth and then wiping it over his face in a rage. Now this has progressed to him actually trying to spit on me when i have lifted him and he has took a tantrum (such as if i've lifted him down from somewhere and he doesn't want me to). Not only is it disgusting, its actually quite hurtful that he is doing it to me. I've told him off everytime he has did it, that its not nice and sometimes he does it again as if to defy me.

I don't know what to do otherwise. I don't want him carrying on thinking this is acceptable and i would be mortified if he did it when we were out. Any advice?

amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:47 pm 
Post subject:
yes ive noticed alfie spitting a few times. ive told him off but he thinks its funny so ive started ignoring him and its got a little better x

[/url]
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:36 pm 
Post subject:
Sa does it, and if i tell her off she thinks its funny and does it more, and if I ignore her she keeps doing it to get attention.

so i dont really know what to suggest

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular