How long after you miscarry can you expect AF to arrive?

poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:05 pm 
Post subject: How long after you miscarry can you expect AF to arrive?
Hi Everyone, I had a miscarriage in September this year, started to miscarry on the 5th and bleeding stopped on the 25th. My cycles werent really regular beforehand but I wondered how long it usually takes for AF to arrive following a m/c?xxx

littleted
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:58 pm 
Post subject:
I waited a good long while for my cycles to get back to normal - but they weren't regular anyway - I think I only had one AF between M/C in Jan and then conceiving in the May. It's so hard for TTC with not having a clue where you're up to - are you doing OPKs?
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:01 pm 
Post subject:
I will be using the CBFM once AF arrives, didnt want to use it before for fear of using dozens of sticks (which, consequently, would have happened Laughing ) thanks for your help xx

littleted
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:13 pm 
Post subject:
I did the same thing but never got to use it as I got PG before AF showed! I got the CBFM for my birthday in May, was waiting and waiting for AF to arrive and doing the cheapie OPKs every now and then as by this time it was, I think, over 80 days since my last AF. I was at a bank holiday BBQ, thought what the heck, did a cheapie OPK and it was positive. Good luck and I hope that you get BFP soon.
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:19 pm 
Post subject:
Well I bought my second CBFM and it arrived when I found out I was PG, when the sticks arrived I was miscarrying Sad But I guess I will get to use it at least Wink Thank you xx

littleted
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:27 pm 
Post subject:
Oh no - what a nightmare - those sticks arriving must have been so painful. Sending tonnes and tonnes of baby dust.
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:29 pm 
Post subject:
It wasnt the best timing in the world thats for sure Shocked Still, thats life, I'm ok though, thanks Smile xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular