I lost my baby at 20 and half weeks

Silk35
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:37 pm 
Post subject: I lost my baby at 20 and half weeks
It was not something I did but because of what I didn't know and doctors did not inform me of proper procedure I should have undergone to save my baby girl
Amymel86
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:11 pm 
Post subject:
I am so, so sorry to hear of your loss!

If you don't mind me asking, what was it that the doctors did not inform you of?

Only time can heal the way you feel at the moment - I hope you have plenty of people around you who are able to help you get through this difficult time xxx
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:43 pm 
Post subject: What the doctors did hot informed me of.......
I started seeing doctors right away at a clinic nearby where I lived. Had papsmear
done and everything not one could have told me that my cervixwas dialated and I would have to be on bed rest and get stiched.
Natsxxx
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:11 am 
Post subject:
hi, im really sorry to hear about ur loss! i know exactly what ur going threw as i have just give birth to my little boy at 21 and a half weeks! it sucks sooo much and just isnt fair!!
hope ur ok!

xxxx

littleted
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:05 pm 
Post subject:
I'm so sorry - I can't imagine what you're going through - keep talking about her until you can't talk any more. It's terrible that no-one told you your cervix was dialated when they did a pap/smear - I'm so so sorry for your loss.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular