Need opinions and answers. Could I be pregnant????

HMA5792
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:21 pm 
Post subject: Need opinions and answers. Could I be pregnant????
Hi I have had some strange things going on lately. I am two weeks late the day I was supposed to start I had light pink discharge my fiancé and I had sex that night and I started to bleed it lasted only a couple hours (the bleeding) so I just went on about my business. And a few days later I had light pink discharge again but no blood. I took a test it said negative. So lately I've been having lower stomach pain, I am tired all the time, I have been bloated, and every time I eat I get nauseas and acid reflux (but ne'er throw up). I've taken 2 tests and both negative? Idk what's going on..... Any advice?
Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:13 pm 
Post subject:
You could go to the doctor and ask for a blood test to get a definitive answer.

It does happen that women dont get a positive test for a while, but it may just be a late period (AF/OV/pregnancy symptoms have many overlaps!).

Good Luck!
HMA5792
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:07 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you I am going I the dr today. Well see then. I have also just got off of the iud mirena about three months ago. I had a normal period right after and this one is this late. The mirena may have something to do with it too.
cutiepinkchoco15
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:29 pm 
Post subject: i need some help :)
Hello there, i have some questions, My boyfriend and i have been having unprotected sex, but the last time we had sex he ejaculated in me. Usually when he does the semens come out of my vagina but last month nothing went out meaning everything went in. And i think im about a week delayed. I have always an irregular period but this time i get dizzy all the time and im looking for something to eat that i dont know which food im really looking for, i have an unusual taste and i feel like vomitting everytime i eat. I am also constipated and i have lower back pains but i have constant reoccuring uti also. So i dont really know. Is it to early to think that i am pregnant? I really need some advice and someone to talk to
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular