PRAYING WE ARE BLESSED SOON

prayingforthebest
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:14 am 
Post subject: PRAYING WE ARE BLESSED SOON
MY SPOUSE AND I LOST OUR DAUGHTER AFTER 8 MONTHS OF PREGNANCY ON JANUARY 9TH OF THIS YEAR. WE ALSO HAVE A 12 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AND A 7 YEAR OLD SON SO THIS PREGNANCY WAS A BIG SURPRISE BUT WE ALL WERE VERY EXCITED. AFTER LOSING THE BABY FOR WHATEVER REASON I HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY SAD ESPECIALLY WHEN I HEAR OF SOMEONE ELSE BEING PREGNANT OR I SEE ANOTHER NEWBORN. MY SPOUSE HOWEVER ACTS AS IF IT DOES NOT BOTHER HIM AND IT HURTS. I GUESS WE ALL GRIEVE DIFFRENTLY. WE WANT ANOTHER BABY SO BADLY AND HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR ABOUT 4 MONTHS NOW BUT NO LUCK. I'M BEGINNING TO THINK THAT THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME OR MAYBE I'VE GOTTEN TO OLD. I'M ONLY 31 AND HE'S 33. EVERY MONTH I'M DISAPPOINTED AND THE SADNESS TAKES OVER ALL OVER AGAIN. HAVE WE DECIDED TO TRY TO SOON? DO I NEED TO GIVE MY BODY MORE TIME TO HEAL? I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE.
Katie88
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:54 pm 
Post subject:
im so sorry for your loss, and i really hope you get that BFP very soon.
You aren't too old at all.. just unfortunately our bodies like to play tricks on us and sometimes it takes a little longer that what we hope.
Sorry i haven't been very helpful, i just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world xxx
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:17 pm 
Post subject: Praying we are blessed soon
Thank you for your kind words.
briannaleighh
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:42 pm 
Post subject:
i lost my baby january 7th of this year. and i am now 29 weeks pregnant. good luck with everything.
prayingforthebest
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:10 pm 
Post subject: Hopeful
That's wonderful. Now I have hope.
xTEGx
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:45 am 
Post subject:
So sorry for your loss but I think it's only a matter of time before you will fall pregnant again (easy for me to say but I do believe it).

You are definitely not too old and while I think your body has healed, I think what might be hindering you right now is the sadness that you feel and therefore this leads to stress on your mind and body which can make conceiving a bit more difficult.

Look after yourself and keep believing that you will fall pregnant again and don't put too much pressure on yourself each month and before you know, you will be pregnant.

All the best.
xTx
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:25 pm 
Post subject: Praying we are blessed soonPraying
I truly believe that I will concieve soon. I am trying to take better care of myself and I truly thank you for your words of encouragement
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Newbies Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular