Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:48 am 
Post subject:
nutty1 wrote:
Afm not sign of ovulation yet and not a hint of a line on the ov tests Im doing. Doing the fet has obviously messed up my cycle. On the plus side means af wont be due on Christmas or Boxing Day but on the downside its likely itll be here on New Years Eve and New Years Day when I like to have a drink and stuff Wink lol. Wrapped all my presents today took an hour and a half!

Same here Claire and it's so annoying. My first ov on the left side failed and so now my right side is trying but my right side doesn't work so in a couple of weeks my left will try again. I am on CD36 today and no ov Sad

Now I have an added worry that my left ovary is messed up from the IVF and will never work again which will mean I will have to do long protocol next time right??

Need to start a diet to see if that helps, roll on Jan 1st Laughing Laughing
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:49 am 
Post subject:
labbttcno1 wrote:
Hey ladies, how r we all??
My injections arrived today, feeling nervous already!
Nutty i also did accupuncture for the best part of a yr, gave it up in july as couldnt afford it, with wedding etc, im thinking of having another few gos before we start although starting in 2 weeks!!! eeek. I also paid around £35.

Louise xxxx Very Happy

2 weeks will fly Louise Very Happy are you long or short protocol?
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:39 pm 
Post subject:
Hi alow- im on the short protocol, so ive been told it should be 4 weeks start to finish.
Ive also lost 10lbs so far in weight and aiming for another 7 pounds in 2 weeks Smile (hopefully help my PCOS).
Congrats Tash!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile really am so thrilled for u! keep us posted Smile
xxxxx
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:17 pm 
Post subject:
OMG you could be pregnant in 6 weeks time Smile Lots of luck to you x x

BTW I did short protocol too, it really does fly by!
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:19 pm 
Post subject:
Evening ladies

How is everyone? Labb (sorry I dont remember your real name) you must be so excited that you could be pregnant so soon? Smile

Thankyou for all the congrats I still dont feel like I should get excited Im goin to re test tomoz sunday and tuesday I think after Tuesday if its still positive I may start to believe it and get excited lol

xxx
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, how is everyone tonight?

Hi Louise, you must be really excited to be starting. I also did short protocol and after hearing so many scarey stories on ivf I was surprised how un stressful I found it. New year baby for you fingers crossed!

Hi Alowicious, can I ask how low your oh's count was when you concieved your son? My dh had a count of only 2 million per ml when he was last tested when we were originally referred for icsi. There is nothing wrong with me, so if our next go doesnt work we're going to work on improving his count and trying our best for a natural miracle.

Tash, it will sink in soon, have you told anyone else yet?

Claire, Nicky, how are you both today?
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:49 am 
Post subject:
Hey Fc , my clinic recommended my o/h take Wellman Conception and Fertility so might be worth giving that a shot. If we run out of embryos then we will just throw ourselves into trying naturally too.

Afm cd 18 and still no sign of ovulation. Getting all kinds of weird stomach aches, twinges and strange moods pretty much like pmt. Started to get the start of a 2nd line yesterday morning but it was no where near a positive but by the afternoon there was no line. :/
I hate how doing these medicated cycles messes everything up. To top it off Im dreaming of various pregnancy scenarios every single bloody night its doing my head in.
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:48 pm 
Post subject:
nutty1 wrote:
Hey Fc , my clinic recommended my o/h take Wellman Conception and Fertility so might be worth giving that a shot. If we run out of embryos then we will just throw ourselves into trying naturally too.

Afm cd 18 and still no sign of ovulation. Getting all kinds of weird stomach aches, twinges and strange moods pretty much like pmt. Started to get the start of a 2nd line yesterday morning but it was no where near a positive but by the afternoon there was no line. :/
I hate how doing these medicated cycles messes everything up. To top it off Im dreaming of various pregnancy scenarios every single bloody night its doing my head in.

Oh my goodness claire i also have been having pregnancy dreams loads over the last few weeks the worse one was actually having a tiny baby in my arms and showing him to my mum and dad and they were crying with happiness at their first grandchild - how can our minds be so cruel?!
I have had a regular cycle for ages now but my ovulation was 9 days later than usual only just ovulated which is very annoying (can't be bothered to change my ticker!) meaning AF will probably be boxing day - i have to ring the clinic the first day of my AF to start the drugs etc. for IVF so that will be a faff in the middle of xmas although they said i wont start injections until day 21 so at least xmas will be out the way by then.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:04 pm 
Post subject:
fc79 wrote:
Hi, how is everyone tonight?

Hi Alowicious, can I ask how low your oh's count was when you concieved your son? My dh had a count of only 2 million per ml when he was last tested when we were originally referred for icsi. There is nothing wrong with me, so if our next go doesnt work we're going to work on improving his count and trying our best for a natural miracle.

Well he had varying results really. His first SA showed 2 dead sperm, then 3 months later he had 6 million per ml and 80% motility and then 10 mil per ml but only 20% motility and that was the last test we had done dated july 2009. Our Dr had actually called us and said its possible to get pg with the 10 million so keep at it but she had obviously overlooked the 20% motility!! Nothing was happening so in Nov 09 I went to a different Dr from the same clinic and he saw the results and said in his opinion we wouldn't conceive with such a low motility and referred us for IVF. We had a consultation about 2 weeks later and little did I know I was already pregnant!!!

I have read that when men have to produce a sample in a cup for analysis, if they feel uncomfortable about doing it they can actually produce less than they would do through having sex. My DH really struggled to give his samples as he was terrified someone would burst in the room or that people were outside listening etc lol Laughing

Also its about getting lots of swimmers there ready to catch the eggy and we did it every day from the start of my EWCM. We used Fertilityblend for men (3 tablets a day) and I guess this helped, but it takes 6 weeks for fresh swimmers to be made and you need to keep them coming out. In my fertility book it says for a low sperm count you should have nookie every 3 days throughout ur cycle to keep up sperm production and then from EWCM increase to everyday.
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:52 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone how are you all?

fc I have only told my mum and oh I wont tell anyone else, if we make it to 12 weeks then we will tell people.

I re tested today with first response and the test line was so strong almost darker than the control line, I have a cb digi im gonna use that on tuesday which is my OTD see what it says.

xx
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:20 pm 
Post subject:
Thats great news Tash, I'm sure with those strong positives all will be fine!

Thanks so much for all that info Alowicious! I think its going to really help with my frame of mind going into our last fet if I have a plan b lined up that I fel really positive about. It must have been mazing to get that surprise bfp!
JulieWoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:02 pm 
Post subject:
Tash,
Fantastic news!!! Sounds like more than one to me.... Wait for the MS to kick in!

Love to everyone - it's a bit mad here so I'll try post later.

Julie xx

Our baby Eleanor lost 6 Apr 10
LoubyLou1978
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:46 pm 
Post subject:
Evening ladies,

Congratulations Tash, sounds like all will be great on Tuesday! Fantastic news

Alowicious and Claire - what a nightmare with your ovulation, I don't have any advice to help sorry but I hope you both ov very soon! Come on ovaries do your stuff!!

Claire - it's hard having those dreams and after my first FET I dreamt I gave birth to twins but they were already 2 years old when they came out and spoke fluent German?!? Very odd. I hope it settles down for you soon. I'm also really glad you're doing natural FET this time, just like FC said. If you have reg cycles then there's so reason not too, your body can have a break from the drugs, plus you can do back to back cycles if needed- but hopefully you won't need to!

FC - hope you're feeling okay and focusing on Chrimbo and then your next go in January, I'm sure 2013 will actually be lucky for all us ladies that aren't normally lucky!

I'm doing okay. Trying to just sit back as enjoy everything but the constant worrying is just there! Still have no major symptoms and haven't been sick at all!? Felt sick in week 6 at the smell of anything, and all last week could only eat certain things but been okay this week apart from tired an bloated! Can't wait for next scan in 4 weeks-ish!

Hope everyone else is well. Nicky have pm'd you but hope all is ok

xXx
tinystar78
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:34 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations tash.xxxxx

Hi ladies hope your all well I'm waiting for period to turn up in the next week
Or so then I can start my drug cycle. I have a 35 day cycle my last af been the 22. Nov.xxx

Good luck everyone.xxxxx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:11 am 
Post subject:
Well better late than never Ive got a real strong positive on ovulation test today Very Happy Got some action in last night Wink and will do later as well.

Nicky youve gone quiet you okay?
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 266, 267, 268  Next
Page 68 of 268

Jump to:  

Community

Popular