Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies Smile ive had a change with my ovulation too, i was hoping for it to be a little later this month however my OPK was positive today!! meaning i will probs ovulate tomorrow or monday, my LP is normally 12 days,(so 31 day cycle, and im normally 34 ish) which if any other cycle i would be so pleased, but with this cycle and starting ivf i start injections on my cd2 but the clinic opens again after new year on the 7th jan!!! so im worried i now will be ready for collection too early and it might be pushed back a month! Sad she told me because i have PCOS they normally stim until day 13 (ish) so i may just be ok, if i ovulate tomorrow i will start injecting on the 28th dec, meaning i'll be cd10-11 when the clinic re open?? hmmmm, for the ladies who did the short protocol, what day did you go for egg eollection?

hope everyone is nearly ready for xmas Smile Smile xxxx
Louise xx
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies,

Really sorry not been on much this week I have been reading your posts and thinking of u all.

FC hope u ok hun hows the xmas preps coming on, and not long till u start again in Jan

Clare im here im back ha ha, hope you have been 'busy' this weekend glad u got your ovulation finally am sure it will settle down in Jan.... hows xmas preps for you?

Alowicious worry about the diet in Jan enjoy xmas

Tash - wow wow have we tested again today???? sounds pretty positive to me!!!! roll on tuesday

Lou sorry still not replied to you so sorry

AFM - i admit it took me a while to get head around the BFP i really did have a few up and down days, was so anxious wasnt sleeping well either so last week was up and down... but 13 days on still have very strong BFP. going to clinic tomz for blood test which they test same day to check im on track for the amount of weeks pregnant, think it will give me peace of mind before scan which is Friday week.
Still nothing to report on symptom front ha ha, boobs big but not sore, tummy defo a bit more rounded but thats it..... and always wee in night grrrr
met a friend the other day she is 8 weeks and like me was feeling very smug with no side affects but they kicked in week 6-7 eeekk

i didnt want to keep coming on here talking about my pregnancy as its a little insensitive but i am still here and want to dip in and out to support u all, and also to keep you updated if thats ok.....

cant believe its xmas in just over a week eekkkk... xxxx
tashamo3
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:35 am 
Post subject:
Good Morning ladies! Smile

Well I have done the clearblue digital test it said pregnant withinin seconds then 2-3 weeks, I figured it should only be saying 1-2 im seriously starting to think that theres 2 of them in there lol im going to book a docs app to have my beta hcg done make sure its all looking good.

How is everyone else? Nicky when are youi having your early scan?

fc January is going to be here so fast I hope you have a great christmas at least once its over it will practically be january Smile

allowicious i hope your ok?

and anyone else ive forgotten

love Tash
xx
Positive38
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:06 am 
Post subject:
morning.tash what amazing news im so happy for u.....
i hace scan on 28th but i had hcg sent to lab yest to give me some peace of mind.they like to see rwading of 3,250 they saw 24,000!!!!!
cant speculate if multiple birth could just be very strong pregnancy so ill wait for scan.
think i finally let go last night and had a good cry.

let me know how u get on u must be made up!!!!! u are 14 days behind me.. u will be 4 wks today pregnant.

hi everyone else xx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:19 am 
Post subject:
Great numbers Nicky, and official congrats now Tash its sounding good for you too.
Afm all done with christmas shopping now and all wrapped, cycle wise Im not sure what the hells going on got a positive ovulation test Saturday , Sunday and yesterday which has never happened to me before. Havent really had any ov pains either so I dont even know if Ive ovulated. :/

How is everyone else?
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hmm it seems I had 2 different strength ovulation tests, the ones Ive been using since sunday are a lot more sensitive lol so no wonder theyve been constantly coming up as positive. So I can probably discount the past few days Rolling Eyes
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:31 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all!

Congratulations Tash!! You must be so excited!

Nicky, those numbers sound great! Maybe 2, but I'm sure you'd be more than happy with one strong one! Dont feel funny about coming on here, its great to hear success stories and I love reading your updates!

Hi Claire, You sound very organised for Christmas, I still have a bit of shopping left to do, as well as the food shop as I'm cooking Christmas dinner this year! Also have everything to wrap, cards to deliver to neighbours and fudge, chilli jam and truffles to make!! Its great really as there's not time to think about ttc! When I was doing my ov sticks for my fet, I only used the cheapie ones and got positives Sat and Sun and when I went for my scans to confirm ovulation I actually ovulated Monday night, dont know if that helps?

Hi Labb, I did do short protocol, but cant remember what day I had ec on, sorry! Really hope it doesnt clash with Christmas for you!

Hi Lou, Alowicious, Shelley, anyone else I might have missed. Hope you're all well and busy with Christmas!!
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:09 am 
Post subject:
Hi FC nice to hear from you on here.... thanks for your support. 6 weeks today but feels like ages ago we get our BFP... yes very high numbers but still anxious about scan but only 9 days to go. I defo just want one healthy baby - but two would be a blessing but one healthy baby please.

you sound like u have a lot of xmas preps to get sorted out this week, i am just off to order our meat...... i cant believe i am still not getting any symptoms ha ha,well a little tired and eating a lot, gonna enjoy it while it lasts as pretty sure they will kick in.

Tash, did u get your HCG levels done at all this week??? let me know how you are

Hi to everyone else... and anyone that is about to start this journey.... it defo goes so quick from start to finish xxxx
tashamo3
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Nicky yes I had my bloods done yesterday they were 806 goin to have them repeated tomorrow, I feel ok with that number its the highest number ive ever had at this stage with all my others when i mc it was always around the 100/220 kind of mark so im taking 806 as a good sign!

Im taking each day at a time so frightened of having another mc i just cant feel excited yet.

xx
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Tash, I dont know about the numbers but Im sure all will be fine. Fingers crossed for you.x

Nicky, wont be long now til your scan then hopefully you will get some peace of mind. Its good that its straight after christmas so the time should go quickly for you. I have got lots to do yet for Christmas, but I enjoy it! You might be lucky and get away without any sickness. As reassuring as it is it is really horrible, I was quite sick all day every day until week 10 which was quite early for it to go, but felt like I was sick forever. I lost 1 and a half stone as I couldnt eat anything, so if you can get through the next few weeks without feeling too bad you will be very lucky!!

Right, I need to get moving! Feel really tired and lazy today, need to clean the bathroom, empty the dishwasher, sort the washing and start dinner!
Positive38
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:39 pm 
Post subject:
hi tash as u say your higher than previous and am sure u be fine.i l know how anxious it is im still same after blods.do u have scan date yet??

hi fc...am very surprised im not worse but i gather that everyone is different...its early on 28th so ill update u.
did some more shopping today ...defo feeling bit more tired.

xx
Positive38
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:32 am 
Post subject:
tash good luck with bloods today x
fayelouise1984
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:53 pm 
Post subject:
Hello everyone, ive een stalking you all for a while and glad things are going well! Last day at work tomorrow Very Happy cant wait!

I have a question for those of you that have done the long protocol....

AF arrived today so i have to go in the morning to get my bloods taken....i also have my percription to get. There was mention on the letter of getting an appointment that day for me and my partner after my blood tests...hoping this would be to explain the drugs as i have no idea what happens next. Do i start the pill on day 5? help, im a tad confused! Im NHS btw!

x
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:32 pm 
Post subject:
We had a treatment information appointment before we started anything Faye, this is where we signed all the paperwork and got shown how to use the drugs. We also got given a schedule of what would be happening. We did long protocol as well. Might be worth giving the hospital a call to find out exactly what youll be doing and when.

Afm got a cold at the moment its all in my nose and now my hearing has gone a bit muffled. Nose is like a tap running. Guess its better to get it out of the way now so Im not ill at Christmas but then the worry is my o/h or son will catch it over Christmas from me.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls .

Hope everyone is well . Congrats on the bfps .

Well I stupidly got my hopes up this month .
Last sat I had really bad cramps and the past few days I have felt sicky, but no feeling of af .

Woke up today when my af was due and nothing .

This afternoon my af came , I was crying in work as well, I mean a good old cry , in the end they told me I old go home since it was dead and make it up in jan. thankfully my work know what I'm doing and are really sportive .
Plus I'm normally so tough .

So that's my 4th cycle of Iui done .
I get a wee break this month due to Christmas and new year .
Next cycle will be my next af .

Good luck to anyone else in the 2ww
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 263, 264, 265  Next
Page 69 of 265

Jump to:  

Community

Popular