Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:11 pm 
Post subject:
im still here Very Happy Very Happy start my injections tomorrow as my cycle was a little later than i thought Mad again Crying or Very sad

ive been signed off work though whilst i go thru this Smile (always a silver lining).
nutty, when did u say u were doing your next FET?

Hope everyone else is ok xxx
Lou x
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:33 pm 
Post subject:
We're thinking February at this point Lou, might see how o/h feels about booking an appointment the end of this month. x
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:39 pm 
Post subject:
thats great! i wish u all the luck in the world!! ... do u feel ready again? i'm trying to get my hubby involved as much as i can i've even thought about him injecting me Shocked lol (i may change my mind) Smile
xxxx
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 pm 
Post subject:
My o/h used to get all the injections ready for me that was his kind of job during the injecting stage. Yeh I feel ready I guess , just dont feel overly positive about it any more which I guess is only natural given the failures. x
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:04 pm 
Post subject:
Happy New Year everyone, I hope 2013 brings everything you have all wished for xx

Good luck Lou with your injections tomorrow!! I got my OH to do all my injections in the end and he mixed them too after I showed him the first couple of times, while I ran myself a lovely bubble bath to hop into after injections. Really wish you lots of luck for your cycle.

Hope you're okay Claire - you have a good month to get mentally and physically ready again and hope when the time comes you are ready to go again. With the failures you are bound to feel more negative but I hope going drug free your body can cope with this one and that it finally works for you. Will have done you good to have this little break between transfers hopefully. Will keep coming on to see how you're getting on.

You too FC & Alowicious - will be hoping for you both too

Hope everyone else is okay

xXx
fayelouise1984
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:34 pm 
Post subject:
Hello everyone!

I'm 7 days into microgynon 30, I used to take it when I was a teenager and never had any problems with it....I do now tho!! I have bad spots, and feel sick all the time! Ill obviously finish the pack but its really annoying :/ I'm soooo spotty and they hurt! Anyone else ever had this problem?!

What did everyone do for new year?

X
Positive38
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies, Happy NY to you all..

sorry not been on much since scan last friday have found it really hard to be positive, seem to think the worst right now about this extra tissue... dont think the hormones are helping.
but,,,,, one more day to go and we find out.

my partner used to get my injections ready each morning then bring them up to me, and wait while i injected it just made him feel he was a part of the process as not much as they can do.

How is everyone ?xxxx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:58 pm 
Post subject:
Evening ladies well the hospital have recived my referal and say we will be offerd app within the nxt 5 weeks Smile They are going to use all the investigations from current hospital so at least want have go through all that again Smile What should i expect on my first consultation also Ive been reading post for sometime and noticed that time and time again you girls recommend drinking lots water when doing the treatment can i ask why this is Confused Im getting excited now that were so close to our new journey
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Quinny
That was the case for me too! I got my appointment within the 5 weeks and that was September, I've just started the long protocol in December, it would have been November but the timing of my cycle was too soon to try it! Anyways there a lot of questions about yourself and partner, blood test and then ou get an appointment for a scan to see how your ovaries look etc, then another appointment to sign consent forms and another blood test for both of us! Then I think my next appointment was the first day of AF and I started treatment! The nhs have been loads better than I expected! Hope this helps! As for the water, I don't know why but I'm curious too, does it help reduce risk of OHSS? I'm at high risk apparently, water by the gallon then!! X
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:40 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks huni It does help Ive had the scan on my ovaries so hopefully they wont have do that again just not very comftable Embarassed that would make sence with the water
What is the difference with long or short protocol then Im paying private but on the NHS so got gd deal cheaper Smile
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:14 pm 
Post subject:
Nutty- you are bound to think more negatively, but statically its good (dont they say its based on the first 3 cycles you are most likely to get pregnant??!? i could be wrong), i dont know a great deal if im honest Sad

Lou- thats a good idea about running a bath everynight, i may just do that to relax then go to bed at a reasonable time.
I'm taking pregacare and royal jelly and bee prolollis so im hoping thats enough?? Question

Faye lou- do you have PCOS if your at risk of OHSS?? they decided to do short protocol with me because i have PCOS and they wanted to reduce my risk of OHSS,

On my last appt they did scan of my ovaries, consent forms and blood test for me and hub for hepb/c HIV and syphillis, then they said wait for period and start injections on day 2... i have only just realised i have more than one injection!!! Shocked Shocked i thought i had one a day but reading the packets again i have one for 7 days and one for 12 days but at two different doses?? now im confused but will wait till tomorrow and follow instructions to the letter Smile

Best of luck girls xxxx
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:28 am 
Post subject:
Faye sorry to hear youre having side effects, the only side effect they gave me was feeling sick so I was lucky I think.

Nikki Is it your scan today or tomorrow? Im sure everything will absolutely fine and little one will be growing nicely. x

Not long for you now Anna Very Happy How exciting, the reason you get told to drink plenty of water is because of the risk of over stimmulating its the one thing that I stuck to religiously during our treatment. I did start getting into the habit before we even started. I didnt realise how hard it was to actually drink the 2 litres so I measured it out every day and made sure I drank it all. x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:22 pm 
Post subject:
Thanx clare will start getting in habbit now although i do onlt drink water
did you talk to hubby about doing transfer sooner rly hope this is it for you
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:39 pm 
Post subject:
Ive not really I spoke to him yet about starting sooner, I definately want to see when I ovulate and how long this cycle is before booking anything I know that much. Im really hoping that it will have gone back or is heading back to normal after last month. Hopefully he broaches the subject with me and will be keen to get on with it.
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:40 pm 
Post subject:
hi clare scan tmrw hun....really miss our chats.xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 259, 260, 261  Next
Page 73 of 261

Jump to:  

Community

Popular