Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:55 pm 
Post subject:
well ...had my scan and ive done my first injection Very Happy took me a while to pluck up the courage but i did it... scan on wed 9th Smile im feeling nervous and trying to drink loads Smile

how is everyone else? xx
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:02 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck for tomorrow Nikki xx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:53 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all, hope you all had a great Christmas and new year!

I havent been on much as have been trying to enjoy it without thinking about ivf! Also been very busy and my little boy hasnt been sleeping very well so very tired.

Nicky, hope your scan brings you good news tomorrow, I'm sure all will be fine and you can finally start relaxing and enjoying your pregnancy.

I'm thinking I might wait til my Feb cycle to go again. It will be my last ever go so I want to give it my very best shot and have a few weeks after christmas to eat heathily and maybe book some accupuncture and be really prepared for it.

I am about to go to bed now so will post more tomorrow.

Hope you are all well, looks like there will be a few of us having et in Feb!
Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:43 am 
Post subject:
Hope you all had a great Christmas and Happy New Year!
Nicky - good luck for your scan today hun, I'm sure everything will be ok and it's not a blood clot. Keep us updated if you can and sending you hugs x

I am on cycle day 50 something and fed up about it. Had some spotting yesterday and thought it was af on the way but deep down knew it couldn't be because I haven't ovulated yet (tried 4 times and failed!) and not had a temp rise. So am guessing it was either a bleed after nookie or because today I have got a frikkin UTI. Haven't had one for at least 10 years and forgotten how much they hurt Sad

Got a freebie through for the IVF clinic I want to try and next week my son starts nursery 2 days a week and I am thinking of joining the gym next to his nursery so I can be there if anything happens and can lose some weight ready to start.

Sorry not to reply to everyone individually, good luck to those starting treatment now, will have fingers crossed for you x x x
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:30 am 
Post subject:
hi all....so..the mass is still there but.we saw consultant who has never seen it before (trust me) but he thinks its part of placenta as its on edge of sac.again he doesnt know but hasnt grown since last friday.the great news is our baby is thriving with a very very stong heartbeat..he said he wouldnt worry for now baby is fine and will be monitored more at next scan..still at back of our mind but feel so much more hopeful.resiliant strong bean we have. thanks for your support guys but i have to thank god the most.

i thought the ivf.process would be tough but this has been much more worrying.

fc so nice to hear from u keeping busy with little one will pray that febs cycle is succesful hun.

alowicious and clare same for u....

good luck to all those.starting treatment xxxxx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:18 pm 
Post subject:
Great news that baby is doing so well Nikki Very Happy Im guessing its a good thing that the mass isnt growing so hopefully itll shrink away to nothing. When do you have to have another scan? How many weeks are you now? x
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:24 pm 
Post subject:
well thats it for clinic need to see doc/widwife.im 8+2 today so be 12 wk scan but we are going to push for one in between....suxh a worry wish it wasnt there tbh but we have strong baby so far and will stay positive xxxxx
are u ok hun hows diet going?
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:34 pm 
Post subject:
Have you told your doctor you are pregnant? If not you want to do it asap because I think sometimes it takes a while for scan dates to come through as well as your booking in appontment.
Diets going okay so far 3rd day today took some pictures today so I can compare through the weeks and have to say its made me even more determined I look disgusting at the moment.
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:36 pm 
Post subject:
just rang doc going monday thankfully....fingers xd.
am sure once u get going u will be fine good luck hun xxx
portfield
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:54 pm 
Post subject:
Clinic ran this morning, hubby is booked in for his PESA procedure on 16th February.
I am having all my blood tests done the same day too. I have had a scan of my ovaries and my AHM levels already done. AHM was 55, have PCOS. We are hoping to egg share to keep down costs. Very Happy

Cant believe we finally have a date to start it all, i know it will still be a while before we actually start the actual treatment but at least we finally feel like we are on our way Smile

All i need to do now is concentrate on getting my BMI down from 33 to 30. I am hooping that having a date to work towards will help me focus on the weight loss too. Laughing Laughing
tashamo3
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:42 pm 
Post subject:
Hello everyone I hope you are all well?

I havent been on lately ive been so bloody sick ive not been able to move ended up being admitted and put on a drip cos i was so dehydrated, but im finally feeling better now actually managed to eat tonight! We have another scan on thursday I should be 7 weeks and 3 days so not sure how much we will see?.

nicky I hope your doing ok?

portfield we did egg sharing and once we started it all happened very quickly!

labb I hate injections so my oh did all of mine and he also does my clexane and gestone injections, gestone is the worse ever ive had such a bad skin reaction i wish id been given the pessaries instead but it seems to be doing the job this is the longest we have stayed pregnant so far!

xx
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:52 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all, havent managed to get on as I am completely sleep deprived! My lo has forgotten that night time is for sleeping and has been wide awake for 2-4 hours every night for the past few nights! Last night it was 11.15 -3.20am!! I'm exhausted, apparently they have a sleep regression at this age as they are learning and developing so much. Really hope it doesnt last much longer and very glad I'm not in my 2ww at the mo!

Nicky, so glad the baby is doing so well, I hope you can get another scan soon and finally get your mind put to rest. You wil be 12 weeks before you know it, then you really can relax and enjoy.

Tash, so sorry to hear you have been so ill, are you feeling better now? I had my scan at 8 weeks and you could see a little cashew nut shaped blob with a little beating heart, so cute!! At least the sickness means it is a very strong little thing so I'm sutre the scan will be fine.

Hi to everyone else, hope you're all having a nice weekend.
Positive38
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:09 pm 
Post subject:
hi portfield good luck am glad u have a date its so exciting to know its all starting for u both i wish u lots of luck

tash u poor thing u copying kate middleton ha....jeez u have been bad.i hope u start to perk up. o havent had any symptoms hun baing tiredness i sit on couch and am zzzzzzz...very unlike me.am off certain food but thats all.
had a few issues with scans baby is thriving but hsve tissue mass.am being positive.

fc u poor thing u must be out of your mind with sleep deprevation..is hubby doing nights too? at least he will settle soon and it wont affect your cycle as u want to give it all your energy..
am trying to be very positive right now and dont know where its coming from...if the mass is still there at 12 wks we will need to find out if this is going to cause baby problems.but i hope i can start to relax soon.habe a mindset right ow rhat if this is meant to be then it will be ok....but i cant worry about somethig i have no control over.
going docs tmrw so fingers crossed
hope u get some rest
hi to everyone else xxxx
XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:21 pm 
Post subject:
Tash- my hubbys done 2 injections and given up now (hes needle phobic) lol

Portfield- good luck with everything! , always a good feeling when you have a date Smile

Positive- hoping at the 12 wk scan shows that all is good Smile
Nutty, hows the diet going?

Hardest thing so far of my journey..... trying to drink 2 litres of water a day!! Shocked Laughing Laughing sooooo hard ....
Hope everyone else is good too xxx
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:26 pm 
Post subject:
try keep up the water hun it really helped me i was a major case for ohss and didnt get it i dra k 2.5 ltr of water it does get easier. oh no oh os needle phobic bless least he tried are u doing them in am or pm? will keep eye on your progress.

got docs tmrw so see when we can get scan am ok though got my head around it all...in hands of god now xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 265, 266, 267  Next
Page 74 of 267

Jump to:  

Community

Popular