Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

gillym
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:59 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for response, my friends were supposed to be down for two nights think I will ask them to change it to one night.

15 eggs is great Smile. I've had sedation before and fell asleep during it so wonder if will again!

Woop not long to go for u guys!

My drugs tturned up this morn, wow it's a lot of stuff!
tinystar78
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:17 pm 
Post subject:
good luck ladies.xxxx
fayelouise1984
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:39 pm 
Post subject:
Could open a pharmacy with all the drugs Smile just had an unexpected call off the hospital, they have said 10 have gone with ivf and 5 ICSI! Didn't expect the call and thought it would be half and half, she said the eggs are good and sperm was good! Smile big smiles! I feel ok, would I be feeling bloated by now if it was gonna happen does anyone know? It's like I'm waiting to be poorly :/ x
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all, still nothing happening with me...just waiting for the surge!

Well done on 15 eggs Faye!! I got 15 eggs when I had my ec and the clinic told me they watch for ohss when you get 16 or more. Hopefully you'll be fine and get good news tomorrow on hight fertilization rate! Get lots of rest so your feeling well for your embryo transfer, how many are you having put back?

hi Gilly, its all so exciting and so real when you get your drugs isnt it? wishing you lots of luck!

Hi Clare, not long now for either of us. It is scarey being down to the final try, I'm really trying hard not to over think it, its not really working tho. I think I will be ok once I have the embryos back and will relax more then as at the moment its all unknown- will I get my surge, will my scans fit in with work, will they survive the thaw! Too many what ifs? I can see why you prefer medicated as its so much more predictable!
fayelouise1984
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:34 pm 
Post subject:
They will decide on the day how many to put back in, ifs its good quality just one, if not so good then two! X
littlecherubs1973
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:46 pm 
Post subject:
Dawntracey, good luck with the test. Fingers crossed for bpf.

Gillym, on my previous cycles the injections didn't stop me from going out, but I was t-total the whole time. By the time I got to the stimulation part tho, I did stop exercising. Didn't want to shake the eggs like a salt shaker!! Don't worry about the injections. I was really scared of needles before I started, but quickly got over it. I just ad to! Not saying I like it, but I get on with it because the desire for this to be successful is more tan my fear of needles.

Fayelouise, 15 is fantastic! I'm sure you will have a good chance of a good quality embryo to transfer. Keep us posted. Like all the others have said, keep drinking water to keep that OHSS at bay.

I don't remember my sedation much either. I remember coming round & being in a bit of pain but otherwise not much. Pain & tenderness was gone within a day or so.

Good luck with ec Nutty, not long now.

FC hang in there, not long for you either.

9 days & counting until prostap injection...roll on the 22nd

Does anyone know how Victoria is getting on? Last I knew she was expecting twins...I think....

LCx
dawntracey
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:55 am 
Post subject: ivf
well test day was this morning so did got up early to do it before hubby went to work so he got a nice valentines day present as I pregnant so second time lucky , whether it had out to do with the pineapple I eat for the first five days and Brazil nuts I don't know but it's surpose to help it stick so I recommend u try it , I did second time round and now am pregnant so good luck to u all with treatment .
gillym
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:43 am 
Post subject:
Excellent news, congratulations dawntracey. Great valentines day present.

Very Happy Very Happy
fayelouise1984
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:50 am 
Post subject:
Yey! 2 of my 5 ICSI have fertilised and all 10 of the ivf have! Smile will see tomorrow how thet are and if they are progressing well we will go to blast on Monday Smile happy valentines everyone hope you all been spoilt Smile xx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:34 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations Dawn.

Great news Faye Very Happy

Afm First 2 pessaries done , 6 days till transfer whoop. Me and o/h got each other the same valentines card today lol
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:20 am 
Post subject:
Lol great minds think alike Wink what pessaries are you taking? I'm currently taking the progesterone ones up the bum :/ strange little things! X
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:44 am 
Post subject:
I'm on cyclogest , white bullet type looking. When I did my 1st round I tried putting them up front entrance but they just ended up kind of melting an falling down lol so tried back door and its so much easier. Ive got to do 2 in the morning and 2 at night.
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:07 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah that's the same as mine, little bullets lol! X
Positive38
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies.... Hi FC/Clare and FayeLouise and everyone else going through treatment.

Thought i would pop on and see how you are all doing....... will update on me in moment ( not great at min)

FC not long now then for you can imagine how anxious you must feel about the FET and will they thaw ok and will you get 2 good ones to transfer..... i hope and pray they thaw as well as your last ones..... so you finish work next week too? great timing.....

Clare - not long for you either pretty mad as feels like yesterday you were talking about it and now your almost there.... did you get any joy from the clinic after your email complaint?
how you feeling about this FET...? we havent exchanged cards yet how poor are we and his working at home today.... we are both too laid back.

FayeLouise really good number of eggs hun really happy for you just keep drinking water and moving around, it helped me a lot..... wishing u lots of luck for your ET.

I wont go into too much detail as this is an IVF forum not pregnancy forum but after our amazing 12 week scan 2 weeks ago we told everyone our good news and was on cloud nine all weekend... until monday we got the dreaded ' high risk for downs' call..... 1:34 ratio. due to high hcg and a little low PAPPA.
cut a long story short we refused CVS i havent come this far to lose a potentially healthy baby... so had a new private test called Harmony in London last Tuesday. they take my bloods and send away and check babies DNA its 99.5% accurate but the wait is killing me.
its been 9 days and it takes 10-14 days..... have been on an emotional rollercoaster with this pregnancy, first the 'tissue mass' and now this......
am feeling positive in that we have had two very intrusive scans and 100% perfect. both performed at harley street....hoping HCG levels are due to IVF also NT is low not high.

Clare/FC just wandered if you had any experience as u both have children?

anyway sorry to post just missed talking to you ladies and wanted to keep in touch xx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:34 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Nikki Sorry to hear your going through this at the moment. I wish I could offer some advice but I'm pretty sure when I had Jack almost 13 yrs ago I didn't have any tests for the risk of downs.
I have heard of plenty of women that have been high risk though and they have had healthy babies. I cant imagine how you must feel waiting, you must let us know as soon as you know anything.

Nikki complaining was absolutely pointless, got a letter full of waffle and their apologies which we don't feel is good enough but we don't want to pursue it any further at the moment until we've finished treatment. Not sure how I'm feeling about it this time really one minute I feel positive next I just think well it'll just fail like the other times so I don't know.
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94 ... 267, 268, 269  Next
Page 93 of 269

Jump to:  

Community

Popular