Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Faye, good here, how are u feeling?
fayelouise1984
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:08 pm 
Post subject:
Not bad, on pain killers so atm I'm comfortable Smile 2ww sucks lol! I can't even symptom spot because its too early! How are you? X
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:17 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations on being PUPO faye!!

I had my scan this morning and it confirmed ovulation. ET is definitely Monday at 2.15!!!

Clare, what day is your transfer? We're all so close!
fayelouise1984
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:23 pm 
Post subject:
Ohhhh exciting!! When will you be testing??
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:23 pm 
Post subject:
OTD as per the clinic would be 2 weeks from transfer on Monday, so 4th March, but as its a natural cycle my af will be due on Friday 1st so I will test then! Just hoping and praying they both thaw ok.
tinystar78
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:23 pm 
Post subject:
congrats on been pupo faye fx.xxxxx

hello ladies hope your all well and were so close to fet.xxx

im just moody atm must be this spray lol hrt tabs no symptoms of them up to now.xxxx
XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:27 pm 
Post subject:
hi girls!
Congrats faye! fingers and toes crossed Smile
Nutty close for you too Smile
Good luck fc79! so many of you around the same time ....heres hoping for a boom of BFPs Smile
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:58 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies Smile
Wow its been busy! Congrats to those who are PUPO and goodluck Claire on your transfer. I wrote on your other thread Claire good luck on your egg collection but afterwards realised its an FET - doh! silly me Smile Hope all goes well anyway x
Positive, I can't imagine how you must be feeling. Plenty of women show a high risk in the blood tests for Downs and then go onto have a perfectly healthy baby so try not to worry. My friend was told the same at 12 week scan, she did have the CVS as she wouldn't have been able to cope with a child with Downs, the results came back clear but unfortunately she lost the baby a week earlier at 16 weeks Sad She now has another healthy boy tho. So, although not a happy story it shows that the blood tests aren't always right. I hope you get some good news hun x
AFM - won't be joining you for a while yet. Last cycle was 76 days long Sad This one is 20 so far and have just had failed ov, so guessing it will be another long one! However, even tho the beginning of this year has been utterly [*@!#%*] I am thinking of having our next go at the next af. Have lost 5lbs and trying for a stone before we start again so need to get into gear.
Good luck everyone x
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:02 am 
Post subject:
to add, the failed IVF attempt we had last year really knocked me for 6. Its taken me a long time to come to terms with it and I only just told my Mum last week so thats 3 months!! I still don't feel like my head is in the right place to try again just yet - do any of you guys feel like that??
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:35 am 
Post subject:
hi ladies...
faye.thinking of u hun and glad u have two nice embies warming away nicely...it does feel like a long wait i have to say but try not to symptom spot because i did and i never have any...ok maybe a few pains around time it must have been implanting but i felt well other than that. will pray u get bfp xxx

clare so not long for u either wirh test date wow i need to keep in touch i cant wait for news. good luxk hunny xx

fc so tmrw is the day wow so happy for u and and pray they thaw well....be thinking of u tmrw and all my love.

alowicious well done on weight loss way to go.....and so sorry for your friend losing her baby.part of reason we didnt want invasive testing...

well afm its good news!!!!!! i got the call on fri morning and i sat on kitchen floor shaking and crying wih relief...hat 10 day wait was awful infact really bad it totally knocked me for six.not.knowing if baby was ok.
i will never have nhs test again. i wojld recommend he harmony test anyday if like me u are an older mum u are already high risk...
after a pretty [*@!#%*] first trimestar am 15weeks on wed and finally feel like i can relax and enjoy prefnancy.i know there are more milestones but for now im happy.
i never knew pregnancy wld be like this.making a baby is so precious and this is foing to be one very spoilt.and a very special spiritual child......

i hooe u dont mind me sharing my good news.

i understand what u are all going through with treatment ivf is so precious and a true miracle.

i will be on in week to check on u all xxx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:58 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies, getting so close for all of us now. The closer transfer gets the more negative I feel, I'm dreading it in a way I cant bare the thought of another failure.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:26 pm 
Post subject:
Thats excellent news Nicky, so so pleased for you. I love to hear your progress, dont worry at all about coming on here to update! You can look forward to hearing your baby's heartbeat now, they usually do that at your 16 week midwife appointment! So exciting! I know exactly how you feel as I worried til the day I had him in my arms, and then a whole load of new worries come! Really hope everything goes smoothly for you now!

Faye louise- how are you feeling?

Hello Alowicious, sorry to hear your not feeling very positive at the moment. Hope you can feel better and ready to go again soon.

So, I have the nerve wracking call about thawing to wait for tomorrow, then transfer at 2.15!!
fayelouise1984
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:33 pm 
Post subject:
I think we are all on edge for one reason or another! I'm worried I've been doing too much, I did a test run today, drove to shop, bought a trolly full, had a good tidy up and boom, I'm bloated and very achey and painful, suppost to be back at work tomorrow but my back and stomach arent great so I dunno what to do for the the best :/

Them pessarries don't half make you have some crazy vivid dreams aswell!
littlecherubs1973
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:30 pm 
Post subject:
FC good luck for tomorrow. Will be thinking of you.

Positive, that's fantastic news. Really happy for ou. Hope you enjoy the rest if your pregnancy & have a wonderful little bundle of joy to look forward to meeting.

Alowicious, sorry to hear you are feeling low. It really does knock the stuffing out of you. I did two cycles almost back to back last year out of pure desperation to succeed but both failed. Sad it has taken me until now which is almost a year to be ready to try again. The wait was kind of forced on me as we were waiting for the NHS turn coming up. Although I did consider going private again I just felt I wasn't e,optionally ready for it. So good luck with your next cycle. Fingers crossed.

Hey Nutty, I know how you feel. Try and stay as positive as possible. Law of averages and all that Wink

Fayelouise sorry you are feeling bloated & uncomfortable. Hope you feel better soon.

Hello to everyone else, hope you are all well.

Start of a new week & 5 days to go.....

LCx
Positive38
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:50 pm 
Post subject:
thanks fc and i hope and pray u get good news tmrw.

clare its normal to have doubt i did the whole way through just know that this could be your time hun

faye take it easy maybe take tmrw off i felt a bit sore for few days but walking helped me. dont lift anything heavy hun

have my fingers xd for all of u at min.....xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96 ... 265, 266, 267  Next
Page 95 of 267

Jump to:  

Community

Popular