Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:41 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Nikki official test date is 28th Feb, not wanting to test at all tbh. I'm going to be dreading doing it. Just wish I had some kind of symptoms that I couldnt put down to pmt.
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:42 pm 
Post subject:
i know you are i know how bad i was..... i was negative up to the day i tested.
how you feeling?
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:54 pm 
Post subject:
I feel normal really :/
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:01 pm 
Post subject:
Hi glad the pregnancy is going well, good to hear from you!!

I'm feeling normal today too, have even gave in and had sex Surprised tmi sorry! No cramps no nothing, it's weird, an tbh I feel alright about it, convinced myself it hasn't worked, bit extreme I know but it will save the disappointment!

Calm before the storm maybe lol! Smile x
gillym
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:06 pm 
Post subject:
I'm hoping its the calm before the storm for all u ladies.

Having a nice weekend with our friends this weekend which is good. Taking my mind off it for a bit. Still waiting on Af, felt a bit crampy a few times but nothing much!
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:07 pm 
Post subject:
Lol Faye, To be honest I think it makes things easier to deal with preparing yourself for the worse. Well thats what Ive found personally any way and by the time Ive come to test Ive already dealt with it and am not down / in floods of tears . Sounds quite cold but thats how I deal with it x
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:15 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Gilly!

Yeah i know what you mean Nutty, thats why today ive just thought f**k it, ive stuffed my face with chocolate, drank tea, sick of trying to be good for probably nothing, when theres ladies who drink, smoke etc and have perfectly healthy babies!

If its gonna happen it will, simples! Still negative to hell tho!

Very Happy
LoubyLou1978
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:45 pm 
Post subject:
Oh ladies I do feel for you, the 2ww is just too slow and analysing everything. Hope you are all resting up! Remember I didn't feel much at all - I just had low down mild cramps all day on day 4 I think (which is unusual for me as I normally get very painful cramps but for just like an hour or so) and then burny nipples like someone had rubbed chilli powder on them for one day! And that was it. Both things i'd never had before so in hindsight it was my symptoms.

Had no sore boobs no dizziness no illness- nothing what so ever. And never had sore boobs apart from one weekend at 6 weeks when we told our parents and veryone was hugging me and it was squishing my boobs and they hurt loads.

Off the back of one/two failed cycles its so hard to feel the outcome will be any different, but each time it has as much chance of it working as any other time - we were given a 33% chance at the very start, and we were 3rd time of it working so probability for us was that it should work 3rd time!

Really hoping all will be good news come the 28th and beyond for you all. FC glad you are resting from work and I hope you can all find a few things to distract you over the next week.

xXx
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,
Thought I'd check in & see how you are all doing....

Faye, the nurse told me no baths during the 2ww but when I mentioned this to a lady I see for holistic therapy she laughed. Wheni was at the hosp for my prostap injection & i asked the guidance on exercise, the nurse suggested swimming, so I don't know if there is anything it at all!

Nutty & FC hang in there.....

Fayelouise, try & think positive as hard as that is, I know believe me. And there is nothing wrong with sitting eating chocolate, it's good for the soul.

Well I had a really informative day today at the infertility network info day. I would defo recommend that if there is one in your are to go. I learned a lot about some myths & truths & false claims on what can work. But most of all about two new innovations, the eeva or embryo scope system which is supposed to improve pregnancy rates dramatically & IMSI which is supposed to help pick out the best sperm. Most of all tho its just good to meet people who understand this journey. It can be very isolating at times!

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend

LCx
fayelouise1984
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:35 pm 
Post subject:
I want to test i want to test lol, i also wanna go out and get drunk and dance around my shoes! Laughing
littlecherubs1973
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:58 pm 
Post subject:
Hang in there Faylouise, it's way too early. Eat more chocolate! Very Happy
susanjosh
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:45 pm 
Post subject:
[quote="littlecherubs1973"]Hi ladies,
Thought I'd check in & see how you are all doing....

Faye, the nurse told me no baths during the 2ww but when I mentioned this to a lady I see for holistic therapy she laughed. Wheni was at the hosp for my prostap injection & i asked the guidance on exercise, the nurse suggested swimming, so I don't know if there is anything it at all!

Nutty & FC hang in there.....

Fayelouise, try & think positive as hard as that is, I know believe me. And there is nothing wrong with sitting eating chocolate, it's good for the soul.

Well I had a really informative day today at the infertility network info day. I would defo recommend that if there is one in your are to go. I learned a lot about some myths & truths & false claims on what can work. But most of all about two new innovations, the eeva or embryo scope system which is supposed to improve pregnancy rates dramatically & IMSI which is

supposed to help pick out the best sperm. Most of all tho its just good to meet people who understand this journey. It can be very isolating at times!

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend

Nice meeting you today .

I enjoyed the day as well and now have lots of reading material to keep me busy for a while , I'm interested in that duo fertility gadget as never done temping before , it seems easy enough, suppose it won't hurt to have even more control . Just need to do a little overtime to pay for it though.

I am waiting on Gwenda posting on the infertility Facebook page about the support group , will let you know when I know.
I asked the other half about where you stay and he says its only 10 mins away, so would be close for you too .

I'm from Stirling originally , only been in wishaw 7 years but think I go about with my eyes closed Laughing
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:43 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies, had crappy night sleep got a sore throat, blocked nose and was feeling hot. Feel like I've got a cold coming on this morning.
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:28 am 
Post subject:
clare why do you want get signs of pmt is tht good
confused lol . hope you fealing well carnt wait untill
test day x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:33 am 
Post subject:
Lol Anna I didn't mean I wanted signs of pmt I meant I wish I had signs that were completely different to pmt that way itd give me some hope lol.
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 102, 103, 104 ... 267, 268, 269  Next
Page 103 of 269

Jump to:  

Community

Popular