Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:38 am 
Post subject:
haha get u now lol myself and couple other girls in sterilisation
revesal thred stalk you
god help you hun when i start treatment be asking you everything
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:39 am 
Post subject:
Lol I know it's a pain that the symptoms can be so silimar.

Ahhhh still no Af for me, come already. Why's it such a pain when u don't want it, there it is and when u do no sign!
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:44 am 
Post subject:
Lol Anna Laughing Laughing You can ask me as much as you like.

Gilly when was af due for you? Are you down regging at the moment? I cant quite remember.
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:54 am 
Post subject:
Nutty yeah down regging, it was due Thursday/Friday so it's only a couple days late, I think I've read that it can be a couple days late with the buserelin? It must be so difficult not to symptom spot in 2ww. can imagine analysing every twinge. Hope u r feeling better this morn.
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:22 am 
Post subject:
I've been on buserelin every time and its made me late each time. Normally around 2-3 days each time if I remember correctly.
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:48 am 
Post subject:
Well have group meeting this week what should
i expect ?
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:58 am 
Post subject:
I never had a group meeting Anna we just had our consultation then we got started.
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Nutty, sorry you're feeling rubbish. I have a wee bit of the cold myself. Not long now till 28th Feb and your test. Just a few days. hang in there.....

Susanjosh, likewiase, lovely to meet you too. Defo let me know about that group as I would be up for going. As your partner said, we are not far from each other, so should keep in touch to see how we get on and support each other Wink

Regarding the duofertitlity thing, I didn't really get how that would work. I don't think it would be suitable for me as our main issue is male factor. Although I have a low AMH too. Have you tried the blueclear fertility monitor. It's only about £90 which is a much less major outgoing that the duofertitlity one. You do have to buy the olvulation sticks in packs of 20 though and they are about £15-20 a go, depending where you get them.

Have any of you heard of endometrium scratching? Sounds horrific! But 've been advised it might help with implantation. Please let me know if anyone has heard anything about this or experienced it?

Fayelouise, how are you doing? hanging in there?

Hope everyone else is ok too.

LCx
rachel543
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:27 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, well me and hubby got our letter through yesterday for our consultation which is on the 14th!! So excited but gettin abit nervous!! I'm due on about three days later! Can anyone let me know what happens with the drugs etc and time scales?

Good luck to everyone waiting to test xxx
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:52 pm 
Post subject:
Just got home from a lovely meal at an Indian, well it would have been lovely if after minutes of putting a bit of curry in my mouth I instantly felt sick and couldn't manage anything much more after half a small plate Sad was only sayin hours before how I've felt totally back to normal an back in my skinny jeans! It's like karma...or korma... Haha, get it?! I have to laugh or I think I'll throw up! I felt fine at breakfast, and haven't eaten since so it wasn't because I'm full! Probably nothing but I really feel sick, blurgh. Gutted I love curry aswell, feel put off :/

How is everyone?
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:02 pm 
Post subject:
Ooo Faye fingers crossed its a good sign. After waking up feeling like I was going to get a bad cold its just disappeared its really odd, because I felt like I was swallowing razor blades in the night and my nose was blocked :/ Have had some strong af cramps this afternoon even went to toilet a few times expecting to have come on . So damn hard not to read into stuff , but I know that the progesterone and progynova can cause these things so Im trying my best to let it go over my head.
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:06 pm 
Post subject:
It is impossible not to look into them like! I had convinced myself its a bfn but after tonight It made me wonder :s I still feel sick now an hour later! I'm tempted to poas in the morning....
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:06 pm 
Post subject:
Sounds good Faye! When I got my bfp the first I suspected was cos I couldnt finish my whole chicken Bhuna!!

Claire, I have heard people say they get cold symptoms before a bfp, so fingers crossed thats a sign for you too!

As for me, I couldnt feel more normal. I actually do have a really nasty cold, woke up with it Friday morning so Im feeling rough and really tired. I will be in total shock if this has worked cos I just dont feel anything.
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:10 pm 
Post subject:
I've heard a lot about having a cold like!!! That maybe a good sign Very Happy I so hope it is you both deserve it! Aw man I am actually gutted I couldn't eat because I do feel hungry in a way x
XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:13 pm 
Post subject:
hey ladies! Sounds promising to both nutty and faye Smile Smile really hope in works!
hope everyone else is progressing well in their journeys!
As for us, i started my period today Very Happy a whole week early....my injections dont come till Tues!!! Sad so im at the clinic for scan and start injecting for round 2 on tue Smile really pleased.... hope i get past first hurdle this time....
Lou xxx
Page 104 of 268

Jump to:  

Community

Popular