AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:04 pm 
Post subject:
Think pos clare
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:08 pm 
Post subject:
Didnt wanna read and run, just at work, ill read thru everything later!

Rang clinic, i have o wait till my otd, argh more waiting, i have the patients of a saint NOT!

Hope everyone is okay x
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:15 pm 
Post subject:
Ahhh Faye that's pants, I don't get it because surely you're 13dpo today which means otd should be tomorrow :/ Very odd. Have you done any more tests? Any more brown? x
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:38 pm 
Post subject:
Claire its not over yet! you might be one of these who dont get symptoms until later, you hear all the time ppl think they will come on and then dont!! i really really hope its a BFP! positive thoughts Smile Smile xxxxxx

i'm bloody hopeful i get past first hurdle this time and respond as i should so i can get to egg collection, already worried about that!! the next 4 weeks are going to be the longest in my life!! Embarassed
Lou x
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:14 pm 
Post subject:
Eurghhh feel crappy this afternoon. I don't know if its a normal cold I'm getting or a head cold. The symptoms keep coming and going, felt fine this morning now I feel a headache coming on and my head feels swimmy. Wish it'd make up its mind whether its coming or going.
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:12 pm 
Post subject:
lets hope its a gd sign clare did fc79 test today
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:17 pm 
Post subject:
So endo scratching done, felt sligtly faint at the thought of it after it was done. But I survived. Just felt like period cramps. But I did forget about the pian killer, doh! Silly me, oh well, it's done now and I am still in one piece. Oh yeah and that will be £85 for the pleasure!!! A drop in the ocean if it works though!

Tinystar, good luck with the transfer. Hope it all goes well. It is a lovley thing that you are doing.

Susanjosh, i can't make ths Thursday at that time as I have a gym class, but when I start stimming on 13th March I'll be giving up the gum classes for a few weeks. I think my body will go through enough!

Gillym, I think i had a mock transfer at my first cycle, I think it was to check the size of the catheter they would need. Must admit that's the bit i dislike the most in terms of the clinical side of this. At least during EC you are out for the count. But during "the magic" part i just feel really uncomfortable...the things we will do!

Hang in there Nutty, FC, Fayelouise and try and stay positive.

Hey to everyone else. This is a busy wee forum!

LCxx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:26 pm 
Post subject:
Glad the scratching went ok Lc , the things we do hey!! Will all be worth it if we get our dream though. To think before we started all this I even dreaded booking smears and would put them off and now I just whip my bottoms off and think nothing of it lol.
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:59 pm 
Post subject:
Yep still a bfp and still some brown, yuk, ive read its normal and the doc said its ok, just old blood!

They doing a 19 day wait because some ladies have had a false positve due to an injection after ET, i never had one and even if i did ive tested it out oh well, long wait till monday!

Im still at work skiving, bad back lol!

x
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:59 pm 
Post subject:
Laughing Laughing now what u mean
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:04 pm 
Post subject:
good luck ladies.xxx

i wont know more until tomoz one min i feel positive the next i feel negative that this embryo will not survive.xxx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:34 pm 
Post subject:
have everything crossed for you
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:44 pm 
Post subject:
Glad the scratching went ok littlecherubs. Know what u mean about the clinical side of it. I smiled when the consultant said they'd fertilise the eggs in a dish, she thought I was smiling at dish and corrected to Petri dish I was thinking how romantic! You're right nutty don't think I'll ever worry about a smear again after all this, but yep will be worth it if we all get our dream.

Sounds like Grest news Faye, pity they are making u wait so long!

MrsS I'm the same as u, hoping my body responds to the stims I'm down as a slow responder cos of low follie count.

Tiny hope u get good news tomorrow.
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, I havent been on here today as I have been keeping myself busy and trying to kind of move on from this cycle already.

I didnt test this morning Quinny, I didnt really see the point. Im really not feeling anything that I could put down to it having worked and I have a feeling I will get bfn, so as Claire said, I dont know if its just a self preservation thing or a real feeling but I cant even bring myself to symptom spot! If I really wanted to look for things I could say I have an aching back, feeling tired, I have possibly been weeing more and have had sharp cramps on and off since about 3dpt, but all these things I could put down to other things! I just really cant feel any desire to think of them as pg symptoms, I kind of just feel numb to it all at the moment!

I have never felt like this during any of my 3 previous cycles, so I really have no idea what is ging on with my mind or my body!!

Anyway.... Faye, how annoying you have to wait another week! At least you know you are pregnant now, just test every coupke of days and relax and enjoy the rest of your 2ww!

LC, glad the procedure went well, it really doesnt sound very nice, but if it works...!

Tiny, hope you get good news tomorrow, I dont know what the chances are of it improving, did the clinic give you any idea?

Claire, you sound like you have the same attitude as me on this cycle, I hope we are both wrong and get a shock bfp. Are you still testing Thursday? I might do one first thing tomorrow to soften the blow. AF is due Friday so its not that early anymore. I've already decided that if/when af turns up I am going to eat and drink [*@!#%*] for a week and do nothing, then get myself in shape and get on with life.
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:31 pm 
Post subject:
Yep I'm definately holding off till Thursday, in all the cycles we have done this is the only time I just can't bare the thought of testing, this is the longest I think we've gone too without breaking out a test. I think this cycle is going to hit me more than others. I have the same plan Fc if its negative I'm going to over indulge to the extreme.
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 108, 109, 110 ... 259, 260, 261  Next
Page 109 of 261

Jump to:  

Community

Popular