Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

tinystar78
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:13 am 
Post subject:
morning ladies.

fc sounds promising didnt think tests done false positives apart from ovulation.xxx

nutty your sysmptoms sound promising good luck for tomoz.xxx

hello everyone else hope your all well good with with everything.xxxx

good news im going in for transfer at 1.15 the embryo is now a 3 cell and im hoping it carries on growing.xxxxx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:15 am 
Post subject:
Good luck with transfer
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:37 am 
Post subject:
Good luck with transfer Tiny x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:40 am 
Post subject:
clare rly hope its gd sign u fealing poorly don't
keep me waiting to long tommorow
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:42 am 
Post subject:
Good luck tiny!!

Good luck to everyone else waiting for a deffinate positive but they all sound promising

Well two weeks today I will be so excited to see the consultant and wait to start treatment. It can't come soon enough!!
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 am 
Post subject:
Good luck today tiny, so glad the embryo made it for you!

I just took a tesco test after pee holding for nearly 4 hours, and not a hint of a line! Not even a chance to think I was seeing things, nothing, just a glaringly obvious BFN. Have just had a little cry as until now I have been numb to everything during this cycle. I know it is still early as af not due til friday, but it was equivalent to this day that I got a really strong bfp when pg before. I have given up hope completely and will be complaining to Sainsburys about their pg tests
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:59 am 
Post subject:
Oh no Fc I'm sorry xx
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:06 am 
Post subject:
good luck tiny!

Fc theres still time yet, mine barely showed on a tescos test, it was a first response that did it!

x
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:09 am 
Post subject:
so sorry hun
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:45 am 
Post subject:
Thanks everyone, sorry to be on here so neurotic but my heads in a bit of a mess! Serves me right for testing early and I have learnt my lesson!

The downside of not telling anyone about treatment is not having anyone to talk to in times like this! DH is at work and anyway he sees things so black and white and cant understand why I dont just wait til I miss af. Also I find it hard to be too upset infront of him as I know he really feels terrible that it is him that has the fertility problem, he sees it as his fault that I feel like this (I dont blame him at all and see it as 'our' problem as we are married and I wouldnt want children with anyone else anyway.)

So more googling and have found a few positive stories after Sainsburys tests with lines like mine. It is definitely a line so if not a positive Sainsburys really need to be taking them tests off the shelf! I also realised that the Tesco test I bought is not an early one! It says to take it from the day you miss your period. So maybe there is a small glimmer of hope left.... although I do feel quite pre menstral now!

I must sound like such a drama queen?!!! Im usually so level headed and easy going, its just this is driving me crazy!!
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hey don't apologise Fc, it's hard going when people don't know and when people have not been through it themselves , they really don't understand how it feels to go through no matter how much they try to. See shoes on other foot for me and o/h I feel incredibly guilty that this is all down to me, he could have had many children by now if he wasn't with me , its a hard thing to live with knowing you may be the reason that someone never becomes a parent.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:40 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Claire. We are so thankful for our little boy and realise even more so now what a miracle he is, but we would both love more children so much.

Im sure your oh feels the same as me and would rather not have children and be with you than have them with anyone else.

Its just a sad situation all round, but then there are always people worse off than ourselves and we need to concentrate on the good things we have in life.
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:55 pm 
Post subject:
I think thats what makes it worse for me the fact he is so accepting of the situation and says that having me is the most important thing. I know that we are extremely lucky to have found 1 another. Its just sad when you get to the point where you start discussing what we will do with life without having a baby.

I think I might test tonight when o/h gets home from work will wait and see what he says when he gives me a call this afternoon. I know that if I wait till the morning then Im going to have an awful nights sleep. I don't want to test but at the same time I can't take no more of the torturing myself looking for symptoms. It's hell at the moment, I'd say over 90% of my thoughts per day are purely just on this.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:09 pm 
Post subject:
I know the feeling!

Keep me posted if you're going to test. I always thought its best to get bfn's along the way to soften the blow rather than wait til the final morning for all or nothing, if that makes sense? Testing this morning for me has made things so much worse tho!
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:24 pm 
Post subject:
I think whatever the result we get later it will be accurate, Ive never once had a pregnancy test that was wrong. I've just messaged o/h will see what he says. I just cant believe we are at this point again all this time, money and effort and it comes down to now peeing on a stick.
If its negative they have said to come in for a blood test anyway before stopping medication just in case the test is wrong.
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 110, 111, 112 ... 238, 239, 240  Next
Page 111 of 240

Jump to:  

Community

Popular